Search results for query: *

1. checkered

What's your low rent guilty pleasures

interesting thread. I like it. For me I'd say. Ramen Sloppy Joes hot dog on sliced bread fried spam and rice
  2. checkered

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

All caught back up in here. Man I love the Morgan Cup and reading through this really got my emotions going thinking about everything from last year. This year's equipment lineup is looking so good. Really going to be cool to see what everyone that gets in goes with. Sign ups coming soon...
  3. checkered

Build Your 2024 Cobra Bag

My first draft thoughts for what I'd go for with this year's lineup is: Darkspeed X 10.5 UST Lin-Q M40X Blue 6 Darkspeed Max 3W Kai'Li Blue 70 S Darkspeed 3 and 4 hybrids PGI 85 S Darkspeed 5-GW Project X Catalyst 80 (6.0) SnakeBite X 54* and 58* Project X Catalyst 80 (6.0) Nova Vintage Putter...
  4. checkered

NEWS 2024 Grandaddy Announcement

MIxing it up indeed. Sounds like good changes to me. Going to be awesome seeing how it plays out this year.
  5. checkered

EXPERIENCE The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Had a package sbow up whike i was in Texas. Big shoutout to @KY Golfer for hooking up some Souther Twang swag!!
  6. checkered

CONTEST Guess What We Lose and Win: UST Mamiya Shaft Up#1 Contest

hmm I will go with 13. Hope you lose even less!
  7. checkered

TEASER The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf will Return in 2024

Love seeing vids from Finley. Gosh what a tease that was. I wanna know! Change is good...interested to see how they mix things up!!
  8. checkered

The Official Banter Away Thread

Finally home after taking a day and a half to get back to WA from Texas. Stupid storm delays. grrr Was a whirlwind of a week. Was good to see my dad, but then one of his dogs had to be put down while I was there, which threw a wrench in plans and mood. Had far less access than I'd hoped and...
  9. checkered

On course GPS or your own GPS?

I prefer my own, but do like the carts that have it. Nowhere I play regularly has them, so I need my own anyway.
  10. checkered

No Context THP

11. checkered

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats - You Are Headed to the Fantasy Football Experience with Adam Rank

Congrats all. That's a great group of THPers! Going to be awesome to follow.
  12. checkered

ANNOUNCEMENT New THP Limited Series Coming Soon

Very nice! Dig it. Going to sell out fast for sure.
  13. checkered

Mike Tyson vs Jake Paul

If this actually happens, i would love to see Tyson destroy Jake Paul. Tyson is still not to be effed with as far as i am concerned. I dont know that i would pay to watch, but i would probably find a way to watch.
  14. checkered

What is your fairway percentage?

Mine is pretty pathetic, like 30% if that. Something I really hope to improve this year.
  15. checkered

Wordle

ugh Wordle 992 6/6 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬛🟨⬛⬛🟨 🟨🟨⬛⬛⬛ ⬛🟩🟨🟩⬛ ⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  16. checkered

ANNOUNCEMENT SOLD OUT! Mystery Bags Go Up on March 7th

Congrats all that got them. had no chance to even try with meetings today. :( never fails...but am looking forward to seeing what everyone got.
  17. checkered

Jank+Nate-Fest 2024 (April 2024 in PHX)

Aww damn. That sucks. Hope all is alright.
  18. checkered

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now – The 2024 Fantasy Football Experience with Adam Rank

This is wild and going to be so good!! Such a cool idea for an experience. Good luck everyone!!
  19. checkered

The 2024 Goat Cup with Callaway Golf: Odds & Preview

Dang, reading that got me hyped for this. well done!! This is going to be very interesting to see how it shakes out. I think Team Finley will take it ultimately, but also think Team Brennan is gonna put up a heck of a fight. However it goes, it's going to be a blast to follow!!
  20. checkered

Checkered's Journey to the Morgan Cup and Better Golf

JB sent the link, definitely go check it out. I was in last year's and it was an incredible experience. It was beyond anything i ever imagined being a part of and incredibly fun. It truly was the Tour Player experience and i am forever grateful for the opportunity to have been a part of it.
Back