Search results for query: *

1. hackercox85

Leatherwork

Is this my friend who wins everything lol
  2. hackercox85

Leatherwork

start with the basics for sure, there is a leather discord that is really helpful for beginners
  3. hackercox85

Leatherwork

Oh I gotcha, yeah it all depends on what kind it is and how much of it there is for different end users. Seems like a lot for you to keep to work with haha
  4. hackercox85

Leatherwork

Oh so this is like upholstery type leather, does it have a kind of plastic coating on back?
  5. hackercox85

Leatherwork

That's awesome!
  6. hackercox85

Leatherwork

That is pretty workable stuff (fairly thin), the thicker it gets the less useful it is for smaller goods. Why do you guys have so much?
  7. hackercox85

Leatherwork

That was another thing that got me started in this whole deal, making my own made it pretty special to me
  8. hackercox85

Leatherwork

I usually go through Rocky Mountain leather or some international online stores that do free splitting. Although, I have also bought from weaver and springfield in the past with some success, but being able to have it split to what I want takes precedent these days.
  9. hackercox85

Leatherwork

I can give you lead on few reputable places if you want
  10. hackercox85

Leatherwork

yeah Ive done a few handsewn headcovers and now I have a machine, but it won't stitch leather. Considering some cloth/canvas type ones though to try. machine makes it sooo much easier
  11. hackercox85

Leatherwork

About 6 years ago I started leatherworking trying to make my own watch strap and it has since transitioned into wallets, yardage book holders, and other small goods. It is very relaxing break from golf and just everything else, anyone else in here have crafty getaways?
  12. hackercox85

Open Skins Spreadsheet to Improve

Hi Everyone, I put together a skins spreadsheet for those who are interested. I have made it an open to edit spreadsheet so that it can be improved upon for everyone and am hoping that through everyone on here it can be something we can all use for our home games to make life easier. It is...
Back