Search results for query: *

1. G

What Draws You to a Shaft?

Have the VA Vylyn. Been gaming it for the last 4 years and it really suits my game. Like Doubleb21, I’m not sure why they are so disliked on THP.
  2. G

For Sale 2 Scotty Cameron Right Handed Putters for Sale

Mods, please close this thread.
  3. G

Bump. will consider offers. Last bump before going a different route for sale. Thanks for looking.
  4. G

For Sale Titleist T300 Irons 6-SW with Accra 70i Shafts and Golf Pride Grips

Bump. Last bump for offers before going a different route for selling. Thanks for looking.
  5. G

What chipping technique do you use?

Depends. Sometimes I use the “chunk”, sometimes the “skull” sometimes the “bladed it” and other times the “thinned it.”
  6. G

Describe Your Golf Game With A Song Title

Tom Petty - “Even the losers” or “Don’t do me like that.”
  7. G

No problem. Thanks for looking and happy hunting.
  8. G

Here are some additional pics. Let me know if anyone else is interested in other specific pics. Thanks for looking.
  9. G

I’ll take them and post them tomorrow a.m. Have a nice night.
  10. G

Sent you a PM. Happy to send you additional pics.
  11. G

Sponsorship

Rolex Polo Mercedes Benz Net Jets
  12. G

34" Right Handed Special Select Flowback 5.5 Mallet with Headcover - used two to three rounds $285 - shipping included in Contintental US for Albatross Members. 35" Right Handed Studio Select Newport 2 Mid-Slant with Headcover - normal wear and tear $400 -shipping included in Contintental US...
  13. G

Dude picked up my ball....

Question. What is the etiquette when hole 1 has water to the right and the the fairway for 9. Anything in the 9th fairway is considered OB and you are not allowed to cross the bridge and play the ball from the 9th fairway towards the first green. Just leave all balls you encounter even if...
  14. G

How Do You Use Your Fairway Metal?

Hit it mostly on 2nd shots from the fairway or rough. Although I am not a long hitter, I will hit it on holes where my driver will go through the fairway or on long par 3s. Shot shape is always pretty straight.
  15. G

Dude picked up my ball....

I use to personalize my balls with “Don’t mess with Gus’ balls”
  16. G

For Sale Titleist T300 Irons 6-SW with Accra 70i Shafts and Golf Pride Grips

Purchased from Tru Spec in late 2019 or early 2020. Normal wear and tear. Grips are a bit worn and probably should be replaced but still playable. Sales price is $525 with free shipping for Albatross members within the Continental U.S. If anyone wants more detailed photographs, please let me...
  17. G

Buy 3 get 1 free ball deals - Looks like it's time!

Thanks for your help! Was able to find it and buy some.
Back