Search results for query: *

1. G

For Sale 2 Scotty Cameron Right Handed Putters for Sale

34" Right Handed Special Select Flowback 5.5 Mallet with Headcover - used two to three rounds $285 - shipping included in Contintental US for Albatross Members. 35" Right Handed Studio Select Newport 2 Mid-Slant with Headcover - normal wear and tear $400 -shipping included in Contintental US...
  2. G

For Sale Titleist T300 Irons 6-SW with Accra 70i Shafts and Golf Pride Grips

Purchased from Tru Spec in late 2019 or early 2020. Normal wear and tear. Grips are a bit worn and probably should be replaced but still playable. Sales price is $525 with free shipping for Albatross members within the Continental U.S. If anyone wants more detailed photographs, please let me...
  3. G

How to Improve 15 Year Old’s Golf Game

Son plays once a week and takes lessons once a week. His game is pretty stagnant. He has been playing for 2.5 years and cannot get into the 80s consistently. His distance is good and he is capable of hitting the shots but his consistency and mental game is lacking. Any thoughts on what to...
  4. G

For Sale New G425 SFT R Flex Driver 10.5 and 3W

For sale new in plastic SFT driver with 55 CB Alta shaft and new Max 3W. Head covers and shipping in CONUS included. $435 SOLD 3W SOLD
  5. G

For Sale 10.5 Epic Max Reg Flex and New Epic 3W Reg Flex

Driver used for 4-5 rounds. 3 wood is brand new. Head covers included for both clubs. $705 for both or $465 for driver or $250 for 3W. Willing to trade driver for a Sim2 or G425 driver in regular flex. Shipping included within Continental U.S.
  6. G

For Sale Callaway RH B21 Driver and 3 Wood

Driver is 10.5 degrees in good to very good condition with a minor chip on the crown and some wear on the sole. 3 wood is in very good to excellent condition. Comes with both head covers but no wrench. Shipping is free in Continental U.S. Sold as a pair for $435. No trades. PayPal only.
  7. G

TSi v. B21

Thinking about replacing my Epic Flash driver and 3 wood. Miss is usually right but overall I hit it pretty well and straight although I could always use more distance as I am a relatively short hitter. I have some TS2 hybrids that I hit pretty well so I have both Titleist and Callaway in the...
  8. G

For Sale Rapsodo - New in Box

For sale is a new, still in the box and wrapped Rapsodo. Price is $385.00 firm. Prices includes shipping in the Continental U.S. No trades at this time. Thanks for looking.
  9. G

Training Aids

What are your recommendations for best training aids for ball striking with irons? Cant keep up with lessons right now so going to use the time to improve the swing and try to make it repeatable.
Back