Search results for query: *

1. schnergun

Chicago area courses

Looking for a few recommendations for a courses around the Chicago area. My buddy and I are driving to Portage Indiana next Thursday and are looking to stop and play some golf on the way. Here is the route we are more than likely taking - I appreciate the info!
  2. schnergun

Happy birthday to me! :( Story inside

Never posted on this sub before so I hope its the right place. On Wednesday the 22nd I turned 40. I was supposed to be on a cruise with my wife and our close friends. I had never been on a cruise before so I was very much looking forward to it. The Corona happened and things changed. Our courses...
  3. schnergun

FS Bridgestone US Open Stand Bag

Bag is in excellent condition. Legs have some scratches from being in a cart but overall still a awesome bag. I've decided to go back to a 14 way top. Comes with matching rain hood. Looking for $190.00 shipped obo.
  4. schnergun

WTB: Cobra Driver Shaft

I have the F7 Double Weight driver with the stock shaft that is one inch shorter than the normal F7 driver. Im looking to try a different shaft that works for cobra. If you have anything please send me a message. Thanks!
  5. schnergun

PING G30 4-PW,U Wedge / Ping Hoofer Stand Bag

Used for half this Minnesota session cut still in excellent shape. 4-PW, U wedge, stiff shaft blue dot. Looking to sell for $400.00 obo. Would also consider a trade for others irons. The bag I know is specific but still awesome. Used for a handful of rounds. Looking for.$110.00 shipped or...
  6. schnergun

FS: Cobra One Length Irons 4-PW, GW, SW

Used for 6 rounds. Still in excellent condition. Looking for $630.00 obo shipped. Would maybe trade for another set of irons. 4-PW, GW, SW stiff shaft
  7. schnergun

2017 Cobra Tec F7 Cart Bag

Got my new Wilson Nexus III bag. While waiting I had to get a bag in the meantime. This is still in mint condition and less than 2 weeks old. Comes with the rain hood. Looking for $160.00 shipped obo. Would also consider a trade for a putter of the same value.
  8. schnergun

Giveaway: Wilson Staff Nexus Carry Bag

I was fortunate enough to attend the 2016 Staff Proto event. Once of the perks is that we would be given a new nexus bag. So what better way to pay it forward than to giveaway my existing Nexus bag! Rules: 1. Reply to this thread by midnight central time Wednesday January 11th. 2. I will...
  9. schnergun

A fitting for the 1%

I like the look of their equipment but this seems a little ridiculous! http://www.golfdigest.com/story/would-you-pay-dollar99000-for-this-clubfitting-experience?mbid=social_facebook
  10. schnergun

FS: Taylormade Spider OS CB and Rose and Fire Headcovers

Taylormade Spider OS CB 36 inch. Putter 8 outta 10 condition. There is a Super Stroke Slim 3 grip on it. Also the shaft is blacked out in industrial heat shrink so it can easily be removed. Looking for $150.00 shipped on the putter. The there is a driver and 3 wood Rose and Fire head covers...
  11. schnergun

FS: Titleist Stadry RED/WHITE Stand Bag

Brand new with tags. I just took it out of the box for photos! Looking for $175.00 OBO May consider trades for a cart bag.
  12. schnergun

FS: Footjoy Freestyle Size 11 and Ping Craz-e-r Putter

Shoes were worn for one round. Still in almost new condition. Looking for $120.00 shipped OBO. Putter was used for one round and is in mint condition as well. Comes with head cover. Its 35 inches with the bigger Ping / Winn grip. Looking for $175.00 OBO
  13. schnergun

FS: Wilson Nexus II Carry Bag and Rose & Fire Head Covers

Decided to go a different route with my bag and head cover scheme. The bag is in excellent condition and only used for 4 rounds. It has a scuff on the handle for where I clipped my GPS. Looking for $160.00 shipped obo. The head covers are near new and only used the same 4 rounds. Looking for...
  14. schnergun

FS: Taylormade Daddy Long Legs +

Upgrading putters but before I can I gotta move this one! Its in excellent condition. Upgraded the grip to the 3.0 SuperStroke XL. Looking for $185.00 shipped OBO
  15. schnergun

FS: OGIO GROM CART BAG Black/Orange

Decided to get a new bag. This was only used for a few rounds. Still in excellent condition! Comes with rainhood. Looking for $80.00 shipped OBO
  16. schnergun

FS: Titleist Golf Set AP1 714 Irons Regular Flex

GREAT SET HERE! Irons were used for one season in Minnesota. They are still in great condition. Set includes 4-PW and Wedge. Is that how you would say that? Shafts are True Temper 95 XP R300 . Looking to get $350.00 OBO shipped priority mail. Here are some pics:
  17. schnergun

FS FT: 3dz Bridgestone E6 NIB & 9dz mint used Bridgestone

Got these from work and being its winter here im not gonna need them for a little bit and id rather keep working on building a bag. Looking to get $75.00 shipped OBO. Would also consider bag and 3 wood trades. Im pretty sure these are the current model. If the price is high let me know and we...
  18. schnergun

Fs: Ping pioneer ii 2015 cart bag black/leaderboard lime

Used for maybe 8 rounds. Still in new condition. All zippers works perfectly. Comes with rain hood. Colors are Black / Leaderboard Lime. Looking for $130.00 OBO shipped.
  19. schnergun

FS: 16 dozen wison duo golf balls

16 dozen total. Brand new with no markings. Looking for $15.00 a dozen shipped. Willing to work out a price on multiple orders as well.
  20. schnergun

FS: Ping Traverse II 2015 Cart Bag

Used for a few rounds. Still new condition. Comes with rain hood. Looking for $135.00 shipped OBO
Back