Search results for query: *

1. kildaire

Hernia Surgery recovery time???

So I just had Hernia surgery on Tuesday to repair a ambilical haernia that had gotten pretty bad this year (probably from all the golfing). I want to get back out on a driving range but everyone keeps giving me different time frames from 2 weeks to 6 months. Has anyone had this surgery? How long...
  2. kildaire

FS: Project X 6.0 Siff shaft

I have a Project X 6.0 Stiff shaft I am having pulled today from My Diablo Octane. it is a great shaft only used a handful of times. Should come to 46" when installed. It is just to stiff for me. Shaft is in perfect condition. I will post pic after work. I am asking $80 OBO and will ship...
  3. kildaire

Holiday Lights???

Anyone do any holiday light shows for Christmas? I am doing a pretty big one this year and even working on a Halloween one now for October. I run about a 20 minute show which features about 5 songs and some movie skits in between. The town seems to really enjoy it but they are ALOT of work. So...
  4. kildaire

Cobra & Golfsmith are frustrating me!!!

Ok, now I'm frustrated. Many times off of the advise of THP posts I will try new clubs. Last month I read many good things about the Cobra Baffler Rail and I presently have Cobra S3 3 & 5 woods which I really like. I also have 21 & 24 degree Ft Fusion hybrids which I love. So I decided to buy...
  5. kildaire

Heavy vs Light - what's your preference

I recently discovered that I am a bigger fan of heavier clubs. Irons with steel shafts, heavieer hybrids, and now I am finding even more weight in my putter helps my game. My club guy recently tested me out with several putters and found that i perform better with the heavier flat stick. He...
  6. kildaire

Shaft suggestion?

I presently have a Project X 6.0 stiff shaft in my Diablo Octane Driver. I was advised to go to a stiff shaft to help cut down my spin cycles a little. I feel this is way to stiff. I am not feeling the head snap back to the ball at all. My swing speed is only 95 mph. I know not all stiff...
  7. kildaire

What is your favorite feeling

Yesterday, I was hitting the ball really well. Good drives, clean iron shots, and even putting well. A lot of shots gave me a great feeling of accomplishment. But my favorite shot by far yesterday was on a 330 yd par 4. I hit a 220 drive on the left side of the fairway and was sitting 110 yds...
  8. kildaire

Time to switch up to a stiff shaft???

I recently had a swing analysis done and the pro there told me although I am only swinging 94.5 mph I need to upgrade to a stiff shaft to reduce the spins per cycle. I upgraded yesterday from my LH Big Bertha Diablo 10 degree Regular shaft to a LH Diablo Octane 10.5 degree Project X stiff...
  9. kildaire

Knights Play in Apex NC

Has anyone ever played Knights Play in Apex NC? It is a par 3 but probably the nicest par 3 I have ever played. It is well kept and has holes that range from 80 to 190 yards. it has nice cart paths and the course flows very well. It also offers 27 holes with some good variety of difficulty...
Back