Search results for query: *

1. Moose4263

Looking For Testers: MotoCaddy M7 GPS Electric Caddy

Wow, what a great opportunity, so thanks for that! 1. Are you part of the #PushCartMafia? Yep! At least half my rounds are push cart, and honestly with an electric, it may be more. 2. What makes you want to switch to Electric? For obvious reasons, no need to constantly push or pull something...
  2. Moose4263

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers: UST Mamiya Prototype Shafts

120x Mizuno Pro 223s Thanks for the opportunity!
  3. Moose4263

WTB Wtb- Mizuno 223 irons

Looking for good condition Mizuno 223s preferably 4-pw. Thanks!
  4. Moose4263

For Sale Callaway Jaws wedges and Mavrick hybrid

Callaway Jaws Raw 54s. Shaft is Tour Issue Dynamic gold spinner 115, grip is standard Lamkin Callaway chevron Utx. Used for about 10 rounds and 2 pitch and chip practice sessions. Callaway Jaws Raw 60z.Project X 5.5 shaft and grip is Winn DryTac 2.0 standard. Use is same as above. Both grips...
  5. Moose4263

Are you a technology pessimist?

Im a firm believer that 99% of golf tech doesnt really give us much of a performance boost but rather is there to enhance the senses. To make things look, feel and sound better. To make a GI club look like a players cavity, etc. I do believe there is a level of tech that would blow the roof off...
  6. Moose4263

Traditional forged vs All the Tech Irons

Haha well it doesnt scare me but yea i finally realized that 4 iron and precision just isnt a reality for me. Its mainly a tee club on tight par 4s anyways, so a 4 hybrid or a techy 4 iron have some purpose there.
  7. Moose4263

Traditional forged vs All the Tech Irons

Tech is overrated, give me a solid well designed 1020 steel forging all day every day! Except my 4 iron 😉
  8. Moose4263

Takomo golf anyone try their irons ?

Address pics are the 301MB PW and 301CB 7 and 5 irons
  9. Moose4263

Got them today, and man, based visuals alone, I am VERY impressed. Insanely good looking, and if the performance matches…I cant justify spending twice the amount anymore. Ill get some pics up soon.
  10. Moose4263

Oh i dont doubt they are fine clubs. Its just hard to make a blind purchase based on some weird angles (everyone seems to take address pictures differently haha) from a youtube review. Even TXG, who usually does very thorough reviews, can be flawed as they almost never have a bad thing to say...
  11. Moose4263

Most youtube reviews are garbage. Very little info on them, no comparisons to other mainstream irons. Just ends up being a highlight reel of them hitting shots and going oh man thats so good. 😏
  12. Moose4263

How to get better? Feel vs analytics

Its really like a chicken and egg argument. Cant have one without the other. Both important.
  13. Moose4263

Type Casting Brands

Thats interesting because vokey (who by the way is dominant with their wedges) are pretty adamant that they cast and not forge because of this. Heck, maybe its marketing fluff too, i know on tour most guys put a new lob wedge in every 2 tournaments or something like that.
  14. Moose4263

Type Casting Brands

The difference is wedges typically have less groove life due to added use and wear and tear from bunkers etc. casting holds up a little longer. Unless you want to buy I have. I was impressed with what I call the kitchen sink finish… (the copperish one). However when that finish wears… it looks...
  15. Moose4263

Type Casting Brands

If you compare them to other popular options, no not really. There is nothing that stands out other than that blue finish. Its not any cheaper, less grind options, no tour presence. Even more so for woods and ball. Weird when many dtc ball companies can produce a better ball than mizuno.
  16. Moose4263

Type Casting Brands

Make better products?
  17. Moose4263

Ive got a set of 301cb/mb combo on the way, ill be sure to give a small review on them when i get them
  18. Moose4263

It's a new week: putters should have a maximum face to back width. A.k.a. mallets should be banned.

Is this the new thing here, we just throw out ridiculous ideas? I get winter is coming but com’n
  19. Moose4263

Ferrules Are Dumb

Jeese just when i didnt think it couldnt get any worse…
Back