Search results for query: *

1. Cinco

For Sale Mizuno JPX 923 forged with Project X 6.0

Trying to make the wife happy as she thinks I have too many clubs. Decided to stick with my gamers since these have more value. My loss is your win; I know I'm taking a hit in this. These have only been used for two range sessions and only arrived yesterday. $old. shipped. No trades please...
  2. Cinco

Need a little help pulling my first shaft (graphite, driver)

Hi guys, I have a ventus 6s with a callaway adapter. I'm trying to pull the adapter off. I purchased the golfworks shaft pulling kit, and it comes with a screw kit for the adapter and a shaft puller that has a loading spring. I've put the screw and washer on the adapter, loaded the shaft and...
  3. Cinco

For Sale Cobra LTDx Peacock Blue/Red 9 Degree HEAD ONLY

Well, I've had to make a decision, and the Peacock Blue is for sale. Only $old shipped to CONUS only. There are a couple of minor scuff marks, due to use. Original Headcover included.
  4. Cinco

WTB Nippon Modus 3 120, stiff flex

Would be willing to buy pulls of Nippon Modus 3 120 in Stiff Flex 5-PW if possible. PM me anytime.
  5. Cinco

Square Face for Bunker shots

This has probably been brought up before but I didn't find it it on a search. I cannot hit a bunker shot with my 60 degree 8 bounce wedge if I open the face. Even with the low bounce, I end up hitting the leading edge. I think it's because I'm taking the ball back pretty flat and inside and...
  6. Cinco

For Sale Nike Vapor React 2 Golf Shoes Size 10W, Pre-owned never worn outside

Purchased these pre-owned but never worn off Ebay. Only wore them to try them on in my house. $50 with shipping included.
  7. Cinco

FS - 2 Lightweight Driver Shafts with Callaway adaptors - Riptide 50g 6.0 and Drago 55 four

For Sale Evenflow Riptide 50g 6.0 stiff shaft, stock tour velvet align grip- $90 Drago 55 four stiff shaft pured by Club Champion, tour velvet grip - $old The Riptide is a great shaft as everyone knows and the Drago is a low spin mid trajectory beast which pairs great the Callaway heads. Feel...
  8. Cinco

Requesting a curbside fitting consult please...

Humbly asking for a bit of help while club fitters are closed. I got a new set of clubs which I love but I feel like they are too upright. I'm missing many shots left, worse with the shorter irons. Typically I'm 10-20 yards left of the green with a over draw or pull draw, but pin high...
  9. Cinco

FS- TaylorMade SIM Max 3 fairway wood with MCA C6 Blue stiff shaft

This thing is a rocket but I purchased a 5 wood and don't need this anymore. Standard length, installed and pured by Club Champion. Used for a total of 4 rounds, basically mint condition. Golf pride tour velvet grip. Asking $old obo with shipping included to CONUS. Thanks!
  10. Cinco

:FS - Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero 9 degree driver with Drago 55 Stiff custom shaft

I have a Epic Flash SZ head and a Drago 55 four stiff shaft with a Callaway optifit hosel. Original head cover included. I would prefer to sell the two together for $325 obo. The head has been used on 7 rounds. In excellent condition. No real scuff marks that I can see, there is a faint tee...
Back