Search results for query: *

1. thedue

The Masters - My Way!

This may already have been posted and if so just delete. Cracks me up, but then again that's me! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oQAjtXz-Vc
  2. thedue

The Beer Thread

htc m8
  3. thedue

Putting: Lessons Learned

Now that many of you out there are taking putting lessons, I find myself curious about a few things you all are learning and just how much you feel these lessons have helped your game. Right now my putting has never been better, but I'm seriously considering seeing if I can improve even that...
  4. thedue

FS: Cobra Long Tom Driver (MINT)

As described, only hit on the range with face tape and no sign of as much as a scratch anywhere. Stiff flex Grafalloy shaft and all original stickers. $150 $130 includes shipping (CONUS) HTC M8
  5. thedue

60 Yards is No Bueno'

What suggestions can I get to pull off this very uncomfortable shot? Overall my game has started out extremely solid, for me, especially the short game, except when I find myself in that 60 yard range. It's pretty evident I need to work on 3/4 shots as give me a full 80 yards and I can drop it...
  6. thedue

Win A Gene Nead Original Putter

Saw it on Twitter. Follow and RT for your chance to win this awesome putter! 412656878158872576
  7. thedue

Putting - What Made a Difference?

If you've found success in your putting at some point, what changed things for you? Was it a technique change in the stroke or grip, a change in putters to one that just fit you better, maybe it was someone helping you learn to read the greens better, or all of the above? You don't have to be a...
  8. thedue

Smallville Flat Out Rocks

Mike has been a great friend since day one of joining THP and someone I have relied on a number of times through the years. I can't once think of a time he's really had to rely on me for anything at all, lol, yet he's still there and happy to help. In looking at a new venture recently, I...
  9. thedue

Confidence... Does it Ever Get You in Trouble?

Confidence is a beautiful thing when I'm hitting the driver well, but at times I find myself trying to do things that just are not in my game. Anyone else see this issue in their game? Case in point: yesterday I was just stroking the driver so long and straight, easy par on the first 6 holes...
  10. thedue

Golf Training Video of The Year

Excellent video here, really makes me want to practice my moves. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BQ7LOBzOHI
  11. thedue

Lucky Number Thirteen. What's Missing in My Bag?

The new set up around my TM TP CB iron's, 5 - P, leave's one spot open for another club. Beyond driver I play 3w, 4h and 3 wedges, so counting the putter I have 13. While I understand it's no sin playing less than 14, it seem's like a waste if there is something that could help.I hit my 5i...
  12. thedue

Sky Divers

Anyone out there Skydive? I've never done it, but always wanted to and actually plan to at some point soon (next year or so). Liz's cousin has a business for this and is a Nationally known professional/instructor. although she sent pictures a couple days ago where she broke some would record...
  13. thedue

Throwback Thursday

Boom!
  14. thedue

FS-R9/Miazaki Combo, Ogio Travel Bag, Nead Putter and More

R9 w/Miazaki shaft in reg flex 4433- All in great condition, shaft is balanced and splined when tipped and gripped. Very small chip look across the very top edge where paint meets face of driver, but almost completely un-noticable. Comes with wrench. $150 or make offer. Nead Putter...
  15. thedue

Wood Carvings

These were done by a good friend of ours from Wichita. He actually spends quite a bit of time n staff at Silver Dollar City in Branson carving for the visitors. This is all I have to show, but pretty proud of them and what he has accomplished. The golf ball he did for me was done in 2002 I...
  16. thedue

Another Proud Moment

Have you had one of those "Want to Get Away" moments lately? I enjoy telling on myself, if you do too post about it here. I left my cell at home during a quick errand and Liz was manning the garage cell. We had a large Spanish group came in and she needed to ask me my bottom dollar on an item...
  17. thedue

To A Good Home

Cleaning out some odds and ends and came across a TaylorMade RBZ 5i R-flex graphite shaft. I won't sell this as it was sent to me free, but would prefer to send to someone's kid who might really like or need a new club for the bag. Perfect condition, think I hit three balls and stuck in the...
  18. thedue

Energy Drinks & Shots

No idea how you guys do this energy drink stuff. Brad gave me one during the Iowa outing and I thought my head was going to pop off. I'll just settle for my morning coffee and a candy bar about noon.
  19. thedue

RIP Jonathan Winters

Loved watching this gentle giant for many years, funniest man I ever saw. RIP Jonathan. http://tv.yahoo.com/news/groundbreaking-improv-comic-jonathan-winters-dies-165302142.html?cache=clear
  20. thedue

Tadashi Flat out Rocks!

I got home from work tonight to find the package I was expecting, but all I expected was a DryJoy rain jacket I purchased from him. Thank you Freddie, I've been watching for the Hex Chrome+ balls to hit the market, you sir are a class act! p.s. I like the jacket too, lol.
Back