Search results for query: *

1. CantBreak90

UST Mamiya LIN-Q Shaft

Purple eater in a SIM Rocket head is no joke
  2. CantBreak90

Review Nippon MODUS3 Hybrid Shaft - G.O.S.T - THP Review

Just put this shaft in a 3 SIM UDI and I’m quite impressed. I find it interesting that they don’t offer it in R flex being that it’s built off the Modus 105 profile and that comes in R flex. I got it in the standard stiff and I’m wondering if it’s a stiff (-) of sorts to compensate for not...
  3. CantBreak90

2020 Brands: Boom vs Bust

Forged Tecs also got a lot of love. Hard to dethrone their 2019 performance but still think they held their own. If you want to call someone flat... what comes to mind is Titleist and Ping, not Cobra. Put Wilson on a milk carton.
  4. CantBreak90

2020 Brands: Boom vs Bust

Cobra a bust? Have you been paying attention?
  5. CantBreak90

First Look: Ben Hogan UiHi Utility Club

May have missed this but what length are you playing the GOST in your 3U? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. CantBreak90

Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Anybody else with their cart loaded just waiting for another code to drop?!
  7. CantBreak90

Cobra KING SPEEDZONE and SPEEDZONE XTREME Drivers

what weights do you currently have in and what’s the weight of the purple? Currently I’m tinkering with .. F 10g / R 6g LINQ Gunmetal 6F4 44.5 Pure 60 core 50.5g grip
  8. CantBreak90

Finally built and she’s a beauty.
  9. CantBreak90

Interesting to see you come from the F9 and have similar results. The regular SZ just seemed to be the logical progression and is my preferred head size. I’m confident I’ll get her dialed in.
  10. CantBreak90

Got the SZ to replace my 9* F9. Loved the F9 and gamed it with the V2 6F4 at 45.25. The SZ looks sexier which was enough justification for an upgrade but for whatever reason tend to lose it right more times than I would like since upgrading. Gave me an excuse to order the LINQ gunmetal that I...
Back