Search results for query: *

1. Jaoffo

Played 9 at Marco Simone

Just returned Thursday from a wonderful visit to Switzerland and Italy with my wife, her sister and BIL. We started by visiting the girls cousins that live in Switzerland. We then spent ten days in Tuscany and our final five days in Rome. Which brings me to one of the best golf experiences of my...
  2. Jaoffo

Coeur D'Alene

What do I need to know about Coeur D'Alene Golf Resort (the one with the floating green)? My wife has a board meeting there next September and I'm tagging along.
  3. Jaoffo

Your job and golf.

How does golf relate to your job? and vice versa? Do you play golf to escape the tedium of work? I was talking to some golf buddies after a round and we came to the realization that for the most part we play the same course week after week and don't get bored doing it because every day brings a...
  4. Jaoffo

My thoughts after reading "Ohio State Qualifier.

I had originally posted this as a reply to that thread but thought my son deserved his own thread. As I watched that thread progress it reminded me of my own sons journey. My son started playing golf shortly after I did and by the time he was in 6th grade he was a very good golfer and has...
  5. Jaoffo

Nice resort in N GA

Part of my SMGA memberships includes playing other courses that have a co operative agreement with my home club. Yesterday I had an opportunity to play at Barnsley Gardens Resort in Adairsville GA. Coincidentally yesterday was the first time I used the Big Bertha B 21 driver that I am...
  6. Jaoffo

Oak Marsh at Amelia Island Omni

Has anyone played it lately? Heading there tomorrow.
  7. Jaoffo

New guy in N GA

Jaoffo here aka “Just Another Old Fart From Ohio” This looks like a good place to spend quality social distancing time when not out on the course. Started golfing in my 30’s and pushed it a little harder when my 12 yo son started showing promise while playing Atl. Jr golf. He did real well...
Back