Search results for query: *

1. HipCheck

PODCAST Off Course: Episode 25: Special Announcement

Thanks very much (and thanks to anyone I forgot earlier in the thread!)
  2. HipCheck

Never say never @JDax. You know I'll always talk golf & wrestling on Twitter.
  3. HipCheck

I can’t tell you how much I’ve enjoyed recording The OC each week. I know you know this but @Canadan is such a good dude. All tag teams break up, but you never know what the future storyline holds.
  4. HipCheck

Thanks Gman! Thank you buddy! I love it here and will miss my weekly session of getting grilled by @Canadan.
  5. HipCheck

I haven't used GolfLink before but I have friends who have. It's needs updating, and basically, that's my job. Trying to use my experience to make it the best site possible. There's a lot to do, but at the same time lots of untapped potential. I'll check on the closed course list. Could be a...
  6. HipCheck

ANNOUNCEMENT THP LIVE Tonight: From The Tech Studio

This will be WAY better than the Jets. WAY better.
  7. HipCheck

Worst shot of the round?

I had a shank today. Not afraid to admit it. Weak drive into a FW bunker. Played out to the middle of the FW 74 yards out. Shank into right green side bunker. Blast out to 30 feet. Made the putt. Pretty rare to be in 2 bunkers and have a shank and still make bogey.
  8. HipCheck

PODCAST Off Course: Episode 24: Golf is Up!

First point: shocked. Absolutely shocked. That is borderline wrong? I don't know. Second: I started Minshew in fantasy. Dammit! Third: I'm not sure that the sound of drones everywhere would "fly" *rimshot!
  9. HipCheck

PODCAST Off Course: Episode 24: Golf is Up!

Oh man. I think it's different for everyone. The best public resort course near me is $125 on the weekends before noon, including cart. And the weekends include Friday (total BS). That's not personally a dealbreaker as I only do it a few times a year, but for others I can understand it may be...
  10. HipCheck

Have you ever blown the bag up?

I've done it. It seems like it never works though. Tried 2 weeks ago and was a disaster.
  11. HipCheck

Odyssey Toulon Small Batch

I'm interested in what they've cooked up.
  12. HipCheck

The Payne’s Valley Cup

It's amazing. I literally share zero interests with the guy, except for golf. And that's good enough. (y)
  13. HipCheck

Best Looking Shaft?

If Bob Ross painted shafts, they’d be Fujikura Speeders. Also the classic Tour Spec look. Loved those.
  14. HipCheck

The Payne’s Valley Cup

Lots of media outlets. It's fun to be on that list.
  15. HipCheck

The Payne’s Valley Cup

I want Johnny Morris to adopt me
  16. HipCheck

The Payne’s Valley Cup

A lot of resort courses are needlessly difficult, so the design probably makes sense.
  17. HipCheck

The Payne’s Valley Cup

Bryson seeing these FWs
Back