Search results for query: *

1. JConn

Happy Birthday Thread

Thank you! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. JConn

For Sale Mavrik Sub Zero 10.5* (Head Only)

PM sent Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. JConn

What are you buying your SO for Christmas?

Whole beans is definitely the way to go. Much better cup of coffee in my opinion. Worth the hassle of grinding them every day. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. JConn

Who's getting new irons in 2021?

I’m still gaming my 588 CBs from the 2012 Morgan Cup! Lol. It’s probably time. Maybe the new Callaway CBs. Hmmm Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. JConn

Mt Comfort coffee is some of the best I’ve ever had and it isn’t spendy. We love the Peru blend but have heard the others are good too. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. JConn

Yessir! Hey buddy! Been too long to say the least. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. JConn

Got my wife a Cricut bundle with a bunch of accessories. She loves arts and crafts. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. JConn

WTB: Orange Whip Trainer

The title says it all...I'm looking to buy an Orange Whip. Let me know if you've got one you aren't using. Thanks, JConn
  9. JConn

I'm back...kinda

Hey guys and gals. I've been MIA for the past 3-4 months and am glad to say I'm back. I have really been missing THP and all of my THP family lately as work has been pretty stressful and THP/golf is a way for me to "get away" from it all. As some of you know, I landed my first teaching job...
  10. JConn

Energy Drinks & Shots

Ahhh, non carbonated. Not sure how I missed that. Yea that would be nice, I'll have to try it out.
  11. JConn

Energy Drinks & Shots

I've never seen this flavor. You like it more than the Paisley?
  12. JConn

WTB: Miyazaki B. Asha 5S

Putting some feelers out there. At the Demo Day of the Outing in Orlando, my dad was fitted for the Miyazaki B Asha 5S. He was bombing it with the XHP driver head. Shout out to Freddie for fitting people and giving lessons all day at Demo Day! I know it's a long shot but I'm wondering if anyone...
  13. JConn

Energy Drinks & Shots

It's too early for me to be laughing this hard. Poor ward, he's just an angry little elf.
  14. JConn

Energy Drinks & Shots

I wish I would've brought an energy drink with me today. Doh! Today is dragging by.
  15. JConn

Energy Drinks & Shots

I bought the same thing bro. Wonderful.
  16. JConn

Energy Drinks & Shots

I was going to post this. I picked up a case of the Paisley myself. Love it.
  17. JConn

Energy Drinks & Shots

I'm not a sugar free guy at all but I love the way this one tastes.
  18. JConn

Energy Drinks & Shots

Grabbed a Paisley for this afternoon. Already looking forward to it.
  19. JConn

Energy Drinks & Shots

Well I finally got around to trying both the Paisley and the light blue. I don't drink energy drinks very often, especially sugar free ones, but I really liked both of them. I'm not sure which one I liked better so I'm going to buy another of each and try them again. Definitely the best sugar...
  20. JConn

THANK YOU War Eagle

A lot of you know that Ryan (War Eagle) took the time and responsibly to organize the whole THP Tin Cup order, as well as ship them out. I've been pinching pennies for a little while because we bought a house in February and just got married last Saturday (3/23). Due to this, I chose to hold...
Back