Search results for query: *

1. JConn

WTB: Orange Whip Trainer

The title says it all...I'm looking to buy an Orange Whip. Let me know if you've got one you aren't using. Thanks, JConn
  2. JConn

I'm back...kinda

Hey guys and gals. I've been MIA for the past 3-4 months and am glad to say I'm back. I have really been missing THP and all of my THP family lately as work has been pretty stressful and THP/golf is a way for me to "get away" from it all. As some of you know, I landed my first teaching job...
  3. JConn

WTB: Miyazaki B. Asha 5S

Putting some feelers out there. At the Demo Day of the Outing in Orlando, my dad was fitted for the Miyazaki B Asha 5S. He was bombing it with the XHP driver head. Shout out to Freddie for fitting people and giving lessons all day at Demo Day! I know it's a long shot but I'm wondering if anyone...
  4. JConn

THANK YOU War Eagle

A lot of you know that Ryan (War Eagle) took the time and responsibly to organize the whole THP Tin Cup order, as well as ship them out. I've been pinching pennies for a little while because we bought a house in February and just got married last Saturday (3/23). Due to this, I chose to hold...
  5. JConn

Puerto Vallarta - Tips?

As some of you know, I got married this past weekend. We decided to go to Puerto Vallarta for our honeymoon and are leaving next week. So we have about a week to figure out some fun things to do while there. We are staying at an All-Inclusive resort down in Nuevo Vallarta, a short drive from...
  6. JConn

WTB: Cross Golf Beanie

Ok, this may be a huge stretch, but I would like to buy a Cross Golf beanie. I know they were given out at one of the THP Tour Van stops, so I'm hoping someone isn't using theirs (and doesn't plan to) that will sell it to me. I am sponsored by Cross Golf in the 2013 Morgan Cup and would love...
  7. JConn

FS: Titleist 910D2 9.5* 'ahina Stiff

I have a Titleist 910D2 I'm ready to part with. While I have greatly enjoyed this driver, it is time for me to move on. It is a 910D2 9.5* with Diamana 'ahina 72 Stiff shaft (Low-mid). It is in very good shape as I ordered it direct from Titleist at the beginning of this summer. It comes with...
  8. JConn

FS: Cleveland Classic and Odyssey Metal X #7

First up is a Cleveland Classic I bought not too long ago. It is a 10.5* 290 with the stiff CKua 43S. It has been hit but is in good condition. The shaft and I just don't get along. Has the stock grip and does come with the headcover. Looking for $120 shipped. There are two tiny nicks...
  9. JConn

Another great gesture by a THPer!

So I recently did a B-Stone ball fitting, which showed me I had WAY too much backspin with my driver. We're talking 4000ish rpms. This lead me to believe I needed a new shaft, one that is low spin. Also, I am lucky to be testing the Nventix Nunchuk hybrid shaft, and have been loving the...
  10. JConn

FS/FT: Nike VR Pro Wedges 52 & 56

I have a pair of Nike VR Pro Wedges I'd like to sell; 52 & 56 both with 10 degrees bounce. These wedges have been used but are in very good shape with a lot of life left. They do have a little bag chatter but nothing major and nothing that affects play. Both are standard length and lie, S400...
  11. JConn

WTB - Belt Buckles

As the title says, I am looking to purchase some belt buckles. Adidas, Nike, Travis Mathews, Sligo, etc. Let me know what you have and how much you are asking. I may be interested in the belt strap too if necessary. Can pay via PayPal. Thanks in advance.
  12. JConn

FS: Titleist Vokey's 54 & 58 Spin Milled

I have a couple Titleist Vokey's for sale. Both are Spin Milled and have Project X 6.0 Flighted shafts in them. They are in great condition and really haven't been played too much. I am asking $100 shipped for the pair. I am also open to trades. Shoot me some ideas. First is the 54*. It has...
  13. JConn

FS/FT - Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 34"

I've got a Scotty that I am ready to get rid of. I absolutely love this putter, I just simply cannot putt worth a lick with it. I think I am headed towards a mallet or mid mallet. This is a Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 34", 15g weights, 4* Loft, 71* Lie. NO SIGHT LINE. This is in...
  14. JConn

Netflix Watch Instantly

During my free time I love watching Netflix, I love their "watch instantly" TV shows and movies. No commercials, tons of episodes, etc. That being said, I have watched all of my shows' episodes and don't know what to watch now. What do you watch on Netflix Instant? I need recommendations...
  15. JConn

Nike VR Pro Combo CB

I was at Golfsmith this morning and saw a new Nike set that I haven't seen, heard, or read about. (Mods: I searched for it here, so please merge or delete if this is a duplicate.) I was lucky enough to test the Nike VR Pro Combos this past summer and absolutely loved the set. The set, given by...
  16. JConn

Too busy to be active?

Do you ever get too busy to be as active on THP as you'd like? That's been me for the past two weeks or so and I want to make sure I'm not alone here. I have not had more than a few minutes of down time with access to THP and it is killing me (I'm even writing this via tapatalk). I cannot...
  17. JConn

Graduation Vacation (help!)

Hey fellow hackers, my GF and I are graduating college this upcoming spring and are hoping to take a fantastic vacation just after. Here's where you guys/gals can help: where should we go?????? Where have you been, or lived, that is a good vacation destination? We are talking about places...
  18. JConn

Made my goal for the summer

My goal for this summer was to play well enough to earn a 8 handicap (or better obviously). I finished last year at a 13.4 and dropped it to a 10.7 in the last couple months. Well, all of my practice and hard work has paid off. Handicaps were updated this morning and I dropped from a 10.7 to a...
  19. JConn

Worst Shot of Your Round

Well, we have the Best Shot of Your Round thread, which I really love reading and posting to (when I have a shot that is deserving a post :act-up:). Thus, I thought it might be a fun idea to start the Worst Shot of Your Round Thread. What was the Worst Shot of Your Round? How did it affect...
  20. JConn

Dynamic Gold Spinner vs KBS Hi-rev

I am planning on buying some TM xFT wedges very soon, and the ones I am looking at come with the KBS Hi-rev shafts. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with these shafts? I have the KBS Tours in my irons and I love them. I have heard/read so much good stuff on here about the DG Spinner...
Back