2. jjjgolf500

CONTEST Spring Golf Giveaway - New Driver Head

Thanks for the opportunity. I am in.
  3. jjjgolf500

Par on a Par 3 is Great

A 3 is a 3. And any 3 is a good 3 imo.
  4. jjjgolf500

Tour Event 2024 THE PLAYERS Championship

Would a Clark win this week solidify him as a top 10 player? I know many thought the US Open win was a fluke.......
  5. jjjgolf500

Tour Event 2024 THE PLAYERS Championship

Ive been watching via Golf Channel for the last 1.5 hours or so.
  6. jjjgolf500

Has PGA Tour Live on ESPN+ been a success?

Of all the options across tours, ESPN+ is probably my favorite way to watch golf right now.
  7. jjjgolf500

Wyndham Clark - Rules Violation?

Give me the floater over one sitting down like it did all day long!
  8. jjjgolf500

Wyndham Clark - Rules Violation?

It does look like the ball moves a bit, so by the book yes. But you need zoomed in slow mo to see for sure. Looks like the lie actually got a bit worse to me.
  9. jjjgolf500

Tour Event 2024 Arnold Palmer Invitational

I love seeing Willy Z playing well again. Thought it may take longer with the swing changes.
  10. jjjgolf500

The Liv Golf Rumor and News Thread

You easily can. There are plenty of independent rankings out there and most have about 4-7 LIV players in the top 20. 9-12 in the top 50. This weeks API field is significantly better than any LIV field.
  11. jjjgolf500

Bridgestone Golf MINDSET Visual Technology

I used to do something similar but with a dot a drew on my glove (because the dot on a ball might not always be showing). When I looked at the dot, i got my mind where i know it needed to be. Anyways, I really like the idea with the balls.
  12. jjjgolf500

One of the worst putts I have seen by a professional in awhile honestly. Unfortunately for Scottie, its not the putter.
  13. jjjgolf500

Ya if he can have a little honeymoon phase with the spider, I could see him going on a big run.
  14. jjjgolf500

AZTHP March League Quarry Pines

Need to see if there are any Easter weekend plans before committing.
  15. jjjgolf500

Looks like Scottie is making a putting change to the spider.
  16. jjjgolf500

What are you making of Joaquin Niemann…???

Largely based on shots gained data. Basically measures every players current skill level in a field. But then obviously field size is a big factor. If you have 10 average run of the mill players trying to beat Jon rahm maybe you take Rahm. But if you have 30 of those guys…..
  17. jjjgolf500

He played in all the majors last year. In those fields it rises to 96% the field wins.
  18. jjjgolf500

Data shows there is about a 7-9% greater chance that a top player gets beat in a PGA event than a LIV event. For example a LIV field is given around a 85% chance to beat Jon Rahm. Had he played last weeks PGA event the field would have had a 92% chance to beat him. This week API the field would...
  19. jjjgolf500

Needs to show up in majors. Been pretty awful in them.
Back