Search results for query: *

1. jwkde

Titleist AP1 'rattle'

For a few months my AP1 Gap wedge had a very small rattle - I figured perhaps it was a bit of epoxy. Friday after hitting a shot with it, I noticed that rattle was now quite pronounced. I cut a small hole in the end of the grip and the thing in the attached picture fell out. Having no clue...
  2. jwkde

Delaware Amateur Open

Good Luck to one of THP's Hall of Famer "THE CHOSEN 1" in the Delaware Amateur Open starting June 24 at Cavaliers Country Club
  3. jwkde

Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Really enjoyed playing today. Well worth the drive to and from. Perfect weather day for golf, great course conditions and playing with fellow THP'ers!
  4. jwkde

Dicks Sporting Goods

Been like forever since I have been in Dicks (especially now that we have a Golfsmith's). Was visiting family in NJ and stopped in with Brother and brother - in -law. What is with all of the "top flite" equipment now? 1/2 of the putters were top flite and a bunch of other clubs. When did...
  5. jwkde

Golf contest for a family reunion

I have a family reunion coming up this summer and trying to put together some golf. Looks like we will have 6 golfers. 2 decent, 2 medicore, 1 needs some work and 1 new golfer. We hope to play 2 rounds and I was thinking of making two teams of three. Any suggestions on what kind so contest...
  6. jwkde

FS: Cobra L4V Driver 12* with headcover

Cobra L4V Driver 12* with headcover. Good shape Diamana 52 R Flex Headcover is in great shape Original Cobra grip $35 + $15 shipping
  7. jwkde

Bolle & THP Eyewear Contest

my choice thanks bolle and THP I cannot figure out how to load pic :(
  8. jwkde

Opinions on Sun Mountain S1 bag

looking for a cart bag. While the Sun Mountain C130 seems to be a great bag - think it might be a bit too big and the price is out of my range. I see an S1 on ebay seems to be different than the current S1 7way bag currenlty shown on the Sun Mountain site. This has supposedly has full length...
  9. jwkde

Hurricane Sandy

To my fellow Mid-Atlantic THP'ers. I hope all of us, our families, friends and property are spared any siginficant issues from Sandy. You know it serious when my local golf course(s) are sending emails that they will be closed for the next two days due to the storm!! Stay Safe!! I know...
  10. jwkde

Delaware Frozen Friday Golf

Anyone in the delaware area might be interested in the Delaware State Golf Association Frozen Friday events. They run most fridays November through March. "Friday's from November though March a different course will be available to you. are open to all golfers, you do not have to be a DSGA...
  11. jwkde

FS: Taylormade Burner 2.0 Hybrid 3-18*

Slightly used TM Burner 2.0 3 Hybrid Stock Shaft RE AX 60 Regular Flex. Original headcover. Stock TM grip. some skymarks just above the face and 2 scraches on the bottom $45 including shipping Continental US only http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r494/jwkde/0baeb447.jpg...
  12. jwkde

Handicaps

I see handicaps posted in user profiles and related to the THP outing and Morgan Cup Are these official GHIN handicaps or just estimates? Is an official GHIN handicap required for the THP outing or Morgan Cup? Thanks
  13. jwkde

PGA Pro-Am Event

Has anyone every played in a Pro-Am event associated with a PGA Tour event? Curious as to what type of format is used. I understand it is normally one of the Pro's and 4 or 5 amateurs paying to participate of from the sponsorship companies. Is it a scramble type, best ball or somthing else in...
Back