Search results for query: *

1. wristcock

Best Taco Bell Item?

loperamide
  2. wristcock

First Tattoo

when I'm outrageously drunk - because otherwise I'd never make such a dumb decision
  3. wristcock

How to improve putting inside 10’?

I'm now a much better putter from inside 6 feet - I give them all to myself.
  4. wristcock

What golf stuff did you buy today?

KJUS pants - best you can get
  5. wristcock

worst feeling in golf

returning to the car park after the round and seeing the guy you hit into taking a closer look at your new car....
  6. wristcock

What are you doing here??

Another wonderful endorsement for CONTRACEPTION
  7. wristcock

Range finder or GPS?

played a round recently at Half Moon Bay and some clown was using a Range Finder on everything except putts. Even when just a few feet off the green he'd shoot the distance of the chip - regardless of how close the pin was. I did manage to get some hemlock into his water bottle.
  8. wristcock

Can You Go Gloveless?

of course you can - I made the switch and will not be going back. Gloves came in to help with the original 'rough' grips - those days are long gone and the grips of today do not need gloves.
  9. wristcock

Do You Have Common Sense?

I'm loaded with it - but it definitely is not common.
  10. wristcock

Range finder or GPS?

I find the GPS is good enough and keeps the pace of play better than people triple checking their range finders because they aren't sure if they have shot the pin or the tree behind it. >>> it is amusing when dudes who have no chance of hitting a club within 5-10 yards of the designated...
  11. wristcock

Official Rant of the Day

JUST WATCHING THE CHAMPIONS TOUR......and Jesper Parnevik is now looking very much like he's just emerged from 5 years in solitary (aka McQueen in Papillon).
  12. wristcock

Maple Syrup on Eggs - Yay or Nay?

the Army uses this test to check for insanity
  13. wristcock

Friday the 13th

humans will believe almost anything - there's not a shred of difference between a Friday that is the 12th or the 13th or any other date. The idea of luck or bad luck - all a perception.
  14. wristcock

Will Lexi make the cut at the Shriners?

more chance of Oprah riding a Kentucky Derby winner.....
  15. wristcock

If they contemplated changing the “divot” rule...???

if I strike a divot that was caused by some moron not repairing same... I never play from it.
Back