Search results for query: *

1. KnoxVegasVol

Ben Hogan ICON Irons

Just checked out their review. I think what they said that I have not mentioned and struck home the most "they do not lack any pop". I would have to agree. I am hitting these a bit farther. They are 1° stronger throughout most of the set than the Mizunos but I'm getting a bit more out of them...
  2. KnoxVegasVol

Ben Hogan ICON Irons

I got a bit frustrated and impatient myself. Now that I have them, very much worth the wait. Still no actually course time as golf in my area is booming atm and hard to get on decent courses without it being planned several days in advance. I have been at the range the last 3 nights trying to...
  3. KnoxVegasVol

Ben Hogan ICON Irons

Well mother nature tried to ruin the first day of the honeymoon. It popped up a thunderstorm right as I pulled in and was on and off rain the rest of the evening. I wasn't able to play the par 3 course but I was able to hit a bucket on the range. I will be back for the par 3 tomorrow most...
  4. KnoxVegasVol

Ben Hogan ICON Irons

Today was the day! Discovered a lit par 3 course and range in my area so going to check it out and get an initial feel for these bad boys.
  5. KnoxVegasVol

Ben Hogan ICON Irons

I'm jealous! Mine will be here tomorrow!
  6. KnoxVegasVol

Ben Hogan ICON Irons

Noice! I finally got my shipping notification today too. They'll be here Tuesday! Had to bust the ole Mizunos back out today and was absolutely striping it. Can not wait to get ahold of these Icons.
  7. KnoxVegasVol

Ben Hogan ICON Irons

Before I ordered these I went and hit a few different models on GC2 at local shop. I hit the 790 very well with great consistent numbers, but would tend to agree. I could not really tell when I flushed it compared to small misses. Never really had flush feel off the face. Probably didn't help...
  8. KnoxVegasVol

Ben Hogan ICON Irons

What a beautiful shot on an absolutely beautiful hole. Those hills remind me of back home in Knoxville, Tennessee. Looks like a nice track there🧐
  9. KnoxVegasVol

Ben Hogan ICON Irons

Uhh ohh when did you order? May 22 here
  10. KnoxVegasVol

Ben Hogan ICON Irons

I'll let someone else try. Buuut after judging your entire game from 2 pictures, I think maybe Top-Flite XL for you. Too much spin taking you further from the hole :ROFLMAO:
  11. KnoxVegasVol

Ben Hogan ICON Irons

MMMMMMmmmmmm 8...
  12. KnoxVegasVol

Ben Hogan ICON Irons

More and more awesome reviews and still I wait for a shipping notification...:confused: Just fyi to the others that have ordered in the last month, that turn around estimate isn't super accurate. 28 days in order confirmation email, site has said 29 days for a while now, today is day 32. :cry: I...
  13. KnoxVegasVol

Most OVERrated Golfer Ever

Saw Tryon play on the small tour when I was in high school. The hype around him was huge.
  14. KnoxVegasVol

Ben Hogan ICON Irons

The bag lies dormant, patiently waiting to be whole again... Got the 50° GW in today. Looks like my Icons won't ship till next week. I'm bummed but it's going to be rainy all weekend here anyway so I guess it was meant to be. 28 days and counting...
  15. KnoxVegasVol

Ben Hogan ICON Irons

If you're on a PC, go to website and scroll down to bottom. You'll see EQUIPMENT and it's listed there. Not sure why it's not at the top drop down menus.
  16. KnoxVegasVol

Ben Hogan ICON Irons

Although I believe they are teaming with Club Champion to help with fitting options since they are direct to consumer so I would think you might be able to if you went that route and got a proper fitting for them.
  17. KnoxVegasVol

Ben Hogan ICON Irons

Unfortunately I do not believe so. I'm a Dynamic Gold guy myself so it was no issue but I know many others have wanted Nippon, C-Taper, etc. I imagine as the company grows it will get better with time.
  18. KnoxVegasVol

Ben Hogan ICON Irons

I have never refreshed my email soooo many times hoping to see my shipping notification. This has been the 2nd longest, anxious, exciting, most difficult wait of my life. Only a few more days...... only a few more days..... only a few more days...... please be ahead of schedule 🙏
  19. KnoxVegasVol

Ben Hogan ICON Irons

So I've been lurking this thread for over a month now. I had to join THP and am excited to say that my Icons should ship out Friday per the 28 day delay when I ordered May 22. Spent the extra for 2 day shipping and praying they're a day or two ahead of that and I get them in time for the weekend...
Back