Search results for query: *

1. n3gativ3

n3gativ3: WITB

2021 WITB, as of right now I can't think of anything I'd even want to change, this is currently the Dream setup for myself A quick Rundown of the setup Driver - Callaway Mavrik Max at 9 degree, in the S + D setting, The shaft is a Project X Smoke black 6.0, Grip is an MCC White/Black Mid with...
  2. n3gativ3

What would realistically happen is a 20+ handicap played blades

Would they just have an extra 5 strokes per round? I feel like people say that you have to be under this or that to play blades and you'll be punished off the toe and heel, but what would actually happen? did anyone play here play blades as a high handicap?
  3. n3gativ3

New iron help

So, I've been looking at buying new irons, the irons I've looked at are the Callaway Apex 21, Srixon ZX5, P790 irons maybe others but as a lefty some of the other options aren't available I had the Titleist 716 AP1 irons but I was not a fan, they were super jumpy and it just wasn't a good iron...
  4. n3gativ3

One length irons questions

I know the standard one length irons use a 7 iron shaft length, but could you use another length? like, I am very consistent with my 4-5 irons but from like 7/8 down it just bad, at the range it's fine and but on the course, the only iron I'm confident with is my 4 iron, while I can hit my 7...
  5. n3gativ3

Best golf shorts that are stretchy

Looking for golf shorts that have a decently stretchy waist to even a mostly elastic waist never been a fan of actually golfing in normal golf shorts, they look good and can walk around fine but I always feel constricted on tee shots when I really try, Does anyone have any recommendations for...
  6. n3gativ3

What is the most forgiving driver currently on the market?

Il pretty happy with most of my game, I just have absolutely no confidence off the tee and I usually just resort to hitting a iron After a couple bad tee shots, I’m willing to sacrifice a few yards and ball speed for a more forgiving driver If it matters Club head is around 100 mph Total Carry...
  7. n3gativ3

Taylormade Sim Max vs Callaway Mavrik Max: Forgiveness

Which of the two sim max or Mavrik max is the most forgiving driver? Not really looking at increased ball speed or distance but purely based on forgiveness for a slice Looking at buying one of the two and using it with a hzrdus smoke black 70 6.0
Back