Search results for query: *

1. tmarin802

WTB Circle T Scotty Cameron Putter

Hey Team! I'm looking to purchase a circle T putter and hoping somebody in here could help me out. Thanks!
  2. tmarin802

Logan Olson Batch No. 1 Putters

These are Awesome! Did anyone purchase and what are your thoughts? https://www.loganolsonputters.com/LO1234.html
  3. tmarin802

Ruptured Achilles

Hi Y'all ! About a week and a half ago I ruptured my right achilles playing pickup basketball and after having surgery last Thursday, it is on to recovery mode! Any helpful tips for drills inside the house would be greatly appreciated (on one leg of course). Fall golf is probably my most...
  4. tmarin802

FS: TaylorMade SIM2 Driver SIM2 3wd M5 3wd

For sale are my TaylorMade SIM2 Driver and 3 wood. M5 3 wood for sale as well. All 3 in great condition!! Below are the shafts that come along with the heads SIM2 Driver - Kai li 60x $300 SIM2 3 wood - Tour AD BB - 7x $300 M5 3 wood - Mitsubishi TENSEI 65 stiff flex. $150
  5. tmarin802

Bend Oregon Trip This Week! Pronghorn, Black Butte & Tetherow

Hi all! Finally after a couple of years planning I will be making a trip to Oregon to play some golf. Missed out on Bandon a couple of months ago so Bend will have to do lol Who here has played Pronghorn, Black Butte & Tetherow? If anyone has any input, tips, yardage books, anything, please...
  6. tmarin802

Greatest Ball Marker

Out of curiosty what is your personal favorite greatest ball marker on the green? I've gotten plenty of comments on mine but very interested on what is all out there ...
  7. tmarin802

Stock Loft Specs

I went to my local Golf Mart yesterday to get a few of my clubs regripped and the person behind me was waiting to get his irons bent stronger. As I finished he was in shock that the stock lofts were different than what the manufacturer states they are. In disbelief he stated over and over that...
  8. tmarin802

For Sale Scotty Cameron Champions Choice NP or NP2 Putter

Looking to trade for a NP2 T22 35" putter preferably but open to offers to sale as well. I have a 34" and 35" Newport along with 34" and 35" Newport 2 Thanks!
  9. tmarin802

WTB Peace & Pars Scotty Headcover Blade

Looking to buy the below...thanks for any help! Much appreciated
  10. tmarin802

For Sale TaylorMade SIM 9 Degree Driver Stiff

Hi All, I am selling a brand new TaylorMade SIM 9 degree driver with a stiff tensei shaft. $450 shipped and comes with headcover and wrench tool as well
  11. tmarin802

TPC Las Vegas

Booked a 4some this Saturday at 8am and have 3 players so far. First time I'll be playing the course but if anybody is interested in joining let me know!
  12. tmarin802

WTB ProjectX HZRDS Shaft 6.5

Hoping there are some shafts out there as mine cracked recently and need something just in the mean time for the next couple of months. Please send me what you have!!! Thanks!
  13. tmarin802

For Sale Ping Hoofer Golf Bag

Great condition and selling because I just purchased a newer bag, asking $100
  14. tmarin802

Playing Spanish Bay

Hi all...I'm playing Spanish Bay in Pebble Beach this Saturday and curious if anyone out there has any tips, suggestions, yardage books? All input would be greatly appreciated and hoping to shoot low!
  15. tmarin802

WTB Taylormade 3 Wood

I'm looking into purchasing a 3 wood preferably an M4, M6 or SIM, Stiff Flex
Back