Search results for query: *

1. Buckeyegolfnut

A question for the mods or admins. Or anybody computer literate.

I'm starting to hate Windows 11! I was replying to a thread on this forum when I hit 2 keys accidentally, and the forum shrank in size by half, covering only the middle half of the monitor! I couldn't figure out how to get it back to normal size, so I tried shutting down and re-starting. No...
  2. Buckeyegolfnut

A question for the mods.

I have been wondering about this for some time. How is it that I can go from 280+ alerts to 9 overnight! How does that happen? I view rising alerts points as meaning that I am a functioning and productive member of this forum, and other members are reacting to me. What gives?!
  3. Buckeyegolfnut

New marketing strategy by Ben Hogan?

Been hearing ads for them on Colin Cowherd's radio sportstalk show recently. Won't find them in stores, order direct from them and save money. All forged clubs, etc. etc. Wonder if they're any good?
  4. Buckeyegolfnut

Hey! Mods and Admins!

What the hell is this crap where you're allowing the AMA to hold us hostage?! I was replying to a post when I was interrupted by an ad that I could not get past no matter where I clicked! This is ridiculous! I WILL NOT be forced to donate to an organization that I DO NOT agree with! Not simply...
  5. Buckeyegolfnut

Does anyone here enjoy playing 9 more than 18 these days?

Went out this morning and teed off in what was supposed to be a little scramble tourney among a couple of 2 somes and a 3 some. Of course the 2 somes would be allowed an extra shot. Toward the end of the first nine it was communicated that one of the 3 some had been called home for an...
  6. Buckeyegolfnut

Any mushroom hunters here?

I got started about a decade ago, when some fellow members told me that there were morels on our sportsmen's club. So, I bought a couple of books and started looking for them. First year was a complete bust, and self doubt crept in. Was I looking at them and just not seeing them? The next year I...
  7. Buckeyegolfnut

What do you think of these clubs?

In the paper today I spotted a classified for a set of golf clubs. Tour Edge Bazooka 470, Driver, 3 wood, 5 wood, 4 iron thru GW, and bag. Says like new condition. $300. Anybody have any experience with these clubs? Any reviews, What do you think?
  8. Buckeyegolfnut

Looking for a good cart bag...

...that has plenty of room but won't break the bank! I have a "TopFlite" bag that is just OK. It does the basics, but really has no refinements. I replaced my older bag, which I really liked, because the zippers started sticking. I couldn't get pockets to open or close. I have a little bit of...
  9. Buckeyegolfnut

New member here.

Googled "golf web forums" and clicked on a couple of links titled something like "Best golf forums available". Hacker's Paradise was at the top of both of them. So, I'm very happy to sign up. I'm 67 years old and have played for more than 50 years! I used to be pretty good in my early to mid...
Back