Search results for query: *

1. JonD

UST Mamiya RECOIL DART Shafts

In the cart now... Anyone have a recommendation on tip weights?
  2. JonD

The Club You Were REALLY Wrong About...

Just about every Taylormade driver I've ever bought other than the R1 for some reason. I struggled with the last iteration of the PM Grind. Had a lot of success with the original in LW though. The lower lofts never really worked out for me on full shots.
  3. JonD

ANNOUNCEMENT Morgan Cup Participants - The Final 2

Congrats @cagolfer & @MarMill!
  4. JonD

Mid Atlantic Meet up April

I'll be heading to the lake after. Ain't a beach house, but not too shabby. You're most likely right. I drive to VB all the time, so I'm used to it. I'll be giving myself a healthy cushion.
  5. JonD

What shoes did you golf in today?

Yeah that would be my only complaint with the 22s. They did figure out the squeaking though, which was my main gripe with the previous version.
  6. JonD

Don't tempt me. I'm a little hungover from watching the draft with my buddies last night. These are the days I usually make questionable golf purchases.
  7. JonD

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

I'm sure this will be the topic of the day tomorrow when we tee it up with @golfinnut!! Looking forward to seeing who the last two selections are.
  8. JonD

SeeMore Putters Thread

👀
  9. JonD

It's not like I have an extra set of irons. Oh wait... :LOL:
  10. JonD

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

150% trade in bonus right now on the Callaway site. If you've got some trade bait it could work out the same for the diver head, but I totally understand. $850 is a lot of coin to drop on one club and CPO is a great option.
  11. JonD

I think about this a lot. I think 95g in my 5&6, 105 in my 7-9 and 115 in everything else would be a pretty great setup. Some height in the lower irons and more control as you get into wedges. This might be the most internet golfer thing I've ever considered.
  12. JonD

Mid Atlantic Meet up April

I'll be driving down from NoVA so 2.5 hours roughly, maybe less if I'm lucky. If I get there in time breakfast could be an option. I'll probably just eat at the course in that event. Agreed thought Williamsburg has no lack of options.
  13. JonD

TESTERS Congrats! You are Testing Wilson Dynapower Forged

Congrats to the testers! I've been staring at these since the signups. Really interested in the feedback on these. Like reading this. Especially for first time testers it can be hard to find your groove posting in review threads.
  14. JonD

What shoes did you golf in today?

I could keep posting in this thread, but it would literally just be a different color of these every time.
  15. JonD

Let’s Talk Club Building

The shorter the shaft, the lower the swing weight. I've done this before and I stuck with my normal shaft weight. I feel like going heavier would make the swing weight even lower. Depending on how low you go you may need to add a good bit of lead tape to the head to reach your desired swing...
  16. JonD

ANNOUNCEMENT Morgan Cup Participants - The 3rd set

Congrats guys! Minds about to be 🤯
  17. JonD

SWAG Putters Thread

This will be cool for a lot of teams. Not for me though. Washington’s logos are terrible now.
  18. JonD

Olson Putter Co.

Definitely Atlanta vibes on that one. It is pretty though.
  19. JonD

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Massive Bridgestone Testing

I'll try for this one now that it's warmer out and I can actually test golf balls. 1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Callaway Chrome Soft 2. What do you think about Mindset? I'm still not sold. I followed the other testing thread a good bit and a lot of people seem to be getting it...
Back