Search results for query: *

1. meloisa

Mizuno Pro 24X Irons - 241, 243, 245

Finally got to take these out for the first time today. Have 243 5-GW and 245 4 iron (though there was a mixup with the order so this still hasn’t arrived yet). First round of golf since end of January. First time swinging a club since I was fit for these in February. Literally was peeling the...
  2. meloisa

Could you play a mixed set of wedges (brands)?

Yes, planning on doing this very soon! I have a 52 (bent to 53) SM9 and will be throwing in a full face 58! First time I’ve done the mixed wedge setup, but I’m very excited about it!
  3. meloisa

Finally have them in hand! First round will have to wait though, kid’s sports and birthday this weekend mean it’s going to be a minute until these beauties touch grass.
  4. meloisa

Just got the word that these are in and ready to be picked up! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. meloisa

What's your low rent guilty pleasures

Canned chili beans and some over easy eggs with some tortillas to clean it all up with..... cheap, easy, and 🔥
  6. meloisa

Breaking Down the Mizuno Pro Irons

Very cool video and insight into the irons. I have a set of 243’s on the way, 5-GW with a side of 245 at the 4 spot. I can’t wait to get my hands on them! [emoji16] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. meloisa

Cobra DARKSPEED Drivers Review

It really, really is. I’m so damned excited to get this ordered and in my hands. Man, 2024 is going to be a fun year. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. meloisa

I was finally able to get out and test some drivers… and man oh man…. Tested the AI smoke Max and Triple [emoji184] Ping G430 LST Qi 10 standard and LS And the Darkspeed X and LS in 10.5, 9, and 8 degree head Quickly eliminated the Qi 10’s from the mix. Beautiful drivers but just not for me...
  9. meloisa

Time seems to stand still when you’re waiting for your new irons to come in….. [emoji30] It’s only been two week, but still…. The anticipation is killing me! [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. meloisa

Do you Clean Your Clubs?

I wipe down after every shot and give them a quick scrub down before rounds, usually. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. meloisa

Will do! Already scheming a plan to try and get to my local golf shop during my lunch or after work this week to get some swings in… I’ve already made up several scenarios in my head where I go in there, have a mini battle between my gamer and these heads and walk out with the victor…. In each...
  12. meloisa

Man, I have been in love with my TSR3, but reading these forums everyday and these new driver reviews has me really wanting to swing these bad boys. I know I shouldn’t, I’m scared of what might happen…. But I don’t know for how much longer I can resist… damn you THP and damn you Darkspeed...
  13. meloisa

Those look so gorgeous and make my waiting even more difficult! Seeing your ferrules just gets me even more excited to get mine, I have the same ones on the irons I ordered. Enjoy the new irons, they are absolutely stunning! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. meloisa

Man…it’s only been one week since I got fit and put my order in for these clubs but I swear it feels like a lifetime ago while I wait for them to come in…. [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. meloisa

I tried a few different offerings that the Mizuno shaft optimizer threw at me: C Taper, Project X LS, KBS $ Taper. I really like the PXLS, but the numbers were just better with the $ Tapers. The C-Tapers were like swinging a 2x4…. Way too much for me. So $ Taper in the X-flex. I did straight...
  16. meloisa

Had an iron fitting yesterday and ended up with a set of 243’s, 4-GW. The looks, feel, and performance were just too hard to ignore. They will be replacing my OG combo set of Srixon ZX5/ZX7. There are some really fantastic offerings out there in terms of irons from all the major OEM’s. I...
  17. meloisa

Top 3 club wants for 2024

[emoji16] Went and got fitted for a new set of irons yesterday, had a really fun time swinging some of the newer offerings: Cobra King Tour, Callaway Apex Pro, Titleist T150, and Mizuno 243’s. It was super, super close, but ended up ordering Mizuno 243’s, 4-GW with Mizuno icon ferrules, X-flex...
  18. meloisa

Top 3 club wants for 2024

New irons, updated hybrid or 7w, and either a 3 or 4U…. That’s the hope for this year anyway! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. meloisa

Do You Wear Non-Golf Specific Hats When Playing?

I mix it up, if it fits the look, it gets the call. Golf related or not. I will say, I do try and go golf related first when on the course, if I can. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. meloisa

2023 Titleist U505 and T200 Utility Irons

The T200 U is such a pretty club. I remember demoing the previous offering and really loving the feel and flight it was giving me. I really need to get out and give this one a try, as well as its gorgeous iron siblings. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back