Search results for query: *

1. L

Knees too bent?

Oh 100% this is like my telling myself to swing slow haha! I did actually try half swings for ages to get a rhythm and i think it definitely helped. I think your definitely right though I am probably throwing my timing off because of trying to swing slower to gain more control. I feel like my...
  2. L

Knees too bent?

This is really helpful, I was an athlete and a weight lifter so weight distribution is different for that and it’s really a big thing I have to adjust. Like for squatting you drive through your heels and balance your weight different. Such a struggle to swap back. Years ago I could go between...
  3. L

Knees too bent?

Awesome! Thanks a lot for that, I get what you mean after watching it back and reading though. I’ll try to implement some things to alter it and see how it goes. But thanks again for the detailed explanation much appreciated Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. L

Knees too bent?

From today sorry bit dark sun was going down
  5. L

Knees too bent?

Thanks mate, I tried straightening up a bit today was really uncomfortable but I’ll keep trying and see how I go! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. L

Knees too bent?

Been a few months and some practice and swing adjustments! Thinking I’m improving off popping on the front foot and knee not as much smother slower swing. Thought I’d share for the ones that saw the original swing to access improvements and things to continue to improve on! Thanks
  7. L

Shot tracer app for your phone?

Thanks so much for that mate! It looks relatively simply enough and works decent enough. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. L

Yeah makes complete sense! Thanks a lot for your feedback Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. L

I’ve seen that one, it’s actually paid app now so you got lucky! It says it’s the #1 shot tracer app but has terrible reviews that’s was my only gripe! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. L

Anyone got one that they can personally vouch for? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. L

Knees too bent?

I guess I can only try a couple different changes and see if they help or hinder me? I do think straightening up at address is gonna help a bit Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. L

Knees too bent?

Yeah if definitely makes it a bit easier as the push back movement to understand. And the guy explains it really well. Simple drills to make it muscle memory too! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. L

Knees too bent?

That explains it really well actually! I think I’ll go back and watch the whole video I did skip to the 8 minute mark to see what you meant thanks a lot! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. L

Knees too bent?

Yeah man, I’m gonna start trying to put that into practice. I’ve been doing a lot of flexibility work in general which should help as well. Not quiet ready for the body to completely give up on me yet! Thanks any tips on how to stop pushing off the left knee so aggressively, or will standing...
  15. L

Knees too bent?

I’ve started going back through my old Ben Hogan’s 5 steps book and trying to adjust everything from the start. But I know exactly what you mean about setting up different for the hook, I’ve been very guilty of that in the past! I think a lot of my hook actually came from too strong of a grip...
  16. L

Knees too bent?

Thanks so much for you input, I feel after looking at it the standing taller is definitely something I’m gonna need to address pretty quickly. Rotation is always going to be my struggle, I have 80% of my left leg with metal replacements, and crushed vertebrae in my lower back. But with lots of...
  17. L

Knees too bent?

Thanks, so much to work on to get back to decent golf though. Rotation is my hardest thing with my injuries and the body getting cranky quickly. But with more and more practice and games in I should Be able to play a full round without too much discomfort soon! That’s a really solid point...
  18. L

Knees too bent?

19. L

Knees too bent?

Will give it a go thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. L

Knees too bent?

I do but I was trying to figure out the best way to upload it here outside of YouTube. I’ve played a fair bit since a kid but this past 5-8 years have been very minimal golf maybe a handful of games a year. And now with all the injuries my swing is well hard. Knowing what I want to do is one...
Back