Search results for query: *

1. L

Shot tracer app for your phone?

Anyone got one that they can personally vouch for? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. L

Knees too bent?

Backstory: - returned to golf after laundry list of injuries so swing is a bit robotic from limited movement - I’ve actually been hitting I’d say 75% fair to good shots big improvement since coming back. But I’m continuing to try and improve my swing. One thing I can’t quite figure out here is...
  3. L

24/7 golf simulator business idea

So I recently was looking into buying a golf simulator, because simply most of my spare time to practice is so late at night not even driving ranges here are open. And when I do have spare time during the day I swear it rains every single time. I’ve got a side to my business building that I...
  4. L

What’s your injury list

I’ve built up a pretty solid list over the years! - metal plate in my ankle and 6 screws (broken fibula) - femoral nail but sure how many screws (shattered femur) - left knee has 3 acl surgeries 1 pcl and 2 mcl - right knee has 2 acl surgeries - hands too many broken bones to count I’d say I’ve...
  5. L

Youth apparel brand inappropriate for golf?

So I recently found a golf Instagram page that a friend tagged me in a funny video. The page has some good posts and then I noticed they have apparel and accessories. Anyway it was interesting to say the least. I’m sure it appeals to the youth but honestly what is wrong with someone who wants a...
  6. L

Golf after many many injuries

Hey I’m luno, I like long walks into the rough, snapping an iron over the knee and saying I quit only to come back again and again :D Haven’t played much lately but it is the last thing I need to beat my father at and he isn’t getting any younger so I’m back at blaming the clubs or the ground...
Back