Search results for query: *

1. Golfers Anonymous

Finish this Sentence

Lessons are _______.
  2. Golfers Anonymous

Ecco Biom C4

Purchased a pair of these recently and I’m quite happy with them in general. They’re a wider shoe which is great as it doesn’t feel like it’s pinching your toes in. Water proof is another phenomenal point to these as I walked through puddles and more and not so much as a drop was felt. They...
  3. Golfers Anonymous

Custom Building Double Bend Shaft

Started out wanting to create my own DB shaft to create the visual I wanted at address as well toe hang, and weight. So bought a 3/8” tubing bender and started off with just a stepless iron shaft to get the feel for the shaft but soon found out that minimal bending can be done till the walls...
  4. Golfers Anonymous

Lighter Shaft Weight in Irons

Over my fitting we tried some drastic stuff to get me where I wanted to be numbers wise so was curious as to what’s the lightest weight you could play as well as flex?
  5. Golfers Anonymous

What’s your highest launch and spin ball?

Looking for suggestions to squeeze a bit more out of the game and this is a big piece I need suggestions on. Price isn’t priority but want a decent feel.
  6. Golfers Anonymous

My Wedge Fitting

Scheduled a wedge fitting at a local shop for next Sunday and will involve Trackman data as well as turf shots to a practice green. Wanted to make a thread to show what’s entailed before and during.
  7. Golfers Anonymous

Callaway Lucky Collection

These are really well done. Like to see a expansion beyond just the logoed balls on these releases https://www.callawaygolf.com/lucky/
  8. Golfers Anonymous

What is the softest putter insert?

What’s the softest putter insert out there? Remembered really liking the Sigma 2 from a few years back but never grabbed one. Really a fan of the Odyssey DFX insert but the finishes aren’t as high a quality as their other lines.
  9. Golfers Anonymous

Good Look?

Just off the thumbnail is this a good look or who comes off better Cobra? TM?
  10. Golfers Anonymous

Goldilocks Head Size

Do you have a preferred head size on drivers and woods? Have been testing 5w lately to decide on a new one and prefer a larger presentation by the ball. The new Cobras seemed really small and found myself liking the size of the Ping SFT better due to the shape and size and was curious if this...
  11. Golfers Anonymous

Center Cut Putter Grip

Curious if anyone’s ever tried these. Seem to be a permanent solution to those add ons to putter grips to pick the ball out of the hole. Just in hand when looking at them very similar feel to a Super Stroke although that large taper is bothersome on the shorter grips.
  12. Golfers Anonymous

Wedge Fitting

Curious about the quality and setups around wedge fittings in THPers areas. Been binging videos and the short game areas they do fittings at are incredible and was curious if anyone has one of those close to that nearby an accessible, or what yours locally entails.
  13. Golfers Anonymous

Bourbon Bar in Pro Shop

Club is going through a much needed remodel for the pro shop and found out that they are building a bourbon bar prominently featured in the shop. Can’t wait to see the finished product and curious if anyone else’s club has tried similar.
  14. Golfers Anonymous

How long till AI fittings?

Curious if anyone else thinks this will happen or how soon. In my mind it’s a blank shaft and head sort of how the Mizuno one operates but with more data points and cameras on the golfer to pick up swing characteristics. Thinking it’s agnostic and would be able to create the most optimal...
  15. Golfers Anonymous

OEM Offset and Overhead View

Which of these two pics do you prefer? Or Don’t get me wrong I enjoy the look in the OEM photo but would like a ball lined up in comparison to get the size comparison and how it would set up at address.
  16. Golfers Anonymous

9-Wood Yes or No?

Minds wandering in this miserable cold and started thinking about putting a 9 wood in the bag. Have you played one before, and which club did it replace?
  17. Golfers Anonymous

Cinnabon Appreciation Thread

They’re great. That’s it.
  18. Golfers Anonymous

Teeter Ball

Had a stand at the convention this weekend and was a great way to realize your stroke. Ball bearing inside has a rail that if struck correctly rolls on that rail, if not it’ll fall off tilt. Really neat idea that worked well.
  19. Golfers Anonymous

PING i530

This was brought up in the Blueprint thread but thought it deserved its own thread. Hope they get a release article soon as they look pretty sharp.
  20. Golfers Anonymous

Tape/Bandages for the Hand

Curious if THPers have a preferred brand for bandages or tape when playing to prevent blisters or the skin from tearing on the hand.
Back