Search results for query: *

1. BuffaloPlunger

The Official Banter Away Thread

I’m down for any of them haha. HS it is. I’ve only played once but want to go back. Maybe we can knock one out of the way in a couple weeks. If not, middle of June should open up
  2. BuffaloPlunger

I don’t mind driving up towards you. It’s only about an 60-90 minutes. I’m thinking of Hickory Stick this year with Harvest Hill as a back up
  3. BuffaloPlunger

I’ll have to think of a course for this year. I got 2 local and 3 in Rochester
  4. BuffaloPlunger

I was thinking a home and home type deal this year
  5. BuffaloPlunger

Thanks!! Also, we gotta set up a round soon!
  6. BuffaloPlunger

PGA Tour Payouts For Those Who Stayed

Don’t really understand the outrage over these payments. So they paid JT $30mm. So what?
  7. BuffaloPlunger

That’s what I’m alluding to. Frankly, I don’t care they’re paying these bonuses. But if a player complains about their payment, what’s their argument? They either turned it down or didn’t get an offer so why complain about a extra money in your pocket?
  8. BuffaloPlunger

They won’t really have a leg to stand on. A lot of guys that would complain probably didn’t even get approached by LIV or had no interest in it. It was money they didn’t have a day ago and it was money they didn’t need to be paid
  9. BuffaloPlunger

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

Woohoo!! Can’t wait to follow this one
  10. BuffaloPlunger

Taco Bell Menu in 1974

Taco and Bell Burger
  11. BuffaloPlunger

Breaking Down Ballyhack Hole #17

Absolutely loved this hole. Wind definitely plays a factor. The best part is that the placement of your shot absolutely matters because this is a tiered green and if you’re on the wrong tee, par will be tough. There’s room to miss but it may not leave you. With an easy up and down. Don’t...
  12. BuffaloPlunger

I hated when my dad did this lol
  13. BuffaloPlunger

I’ll let out a sigh of relief when the contract is signed and the inspection (if not waived) is behind us
  14. BuffaloPlunger

Looking wasn’t too bad. I’m sure I won’t say the same for selling😂
  15. BuffaloPlunger

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Titleist Vokey Experience

First Ballyhack siting of the year!
  16. BuffaloPlunger

We’re so stoked! Now we enter the stressful period of selling our house
  17. BuffaloPlunger

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Wilson Dynapower Forged Irons

Watched a Club Champion video on these. Definitely seems like there’s some fun to be had with different shaft combinations. Pretty hot off the face but also very consistent. Supposedly the faces feel a little more firm which I think adds to the fun of hitting an iron in this category
  18. BuffaloPlunger

Thanks!
  19. BuffaloPlunger

Well we got the house! Definitely didn’t think a new build was possible but we were able to get a stupid good deal. More than we wanted to spend but checks all the boxes and will be worth it in the long run
  20. BuffaloPlunger

KBS C-Taper discussion

I played the C Taper lites for a while and I loved them. Never played the tours but I do think I have the swing for them
Back