Search results for query: *

1. C

Oldest Club In Your Bag?

Nike CPR 22° hybrid
  2. C

What are you watching (No Spoilers)

Rewatched the first season of Black Sails last week. Forgot how great the show is now I’m probably going to go through the whole series.
  3. C

2024 Wilson Staff Model Golf Balls

Maybe I missed it in this thread, has anybody been able to compare to last years staff model? Similar speed/flight/spin?
  4. C

Cocoa Beach, FL course suggestions

My mistake, I was looking at Indian River Colony Club
  5. C

I was looking at the Indian river course but got the impression it was a private course, must have misread the website. Duran Golf was another one that I was looking at as a possible option, I don’t mind driving a bit in any direction to experience nice courses. Duran Golf
  6. C

So far I plan on checking out the Cocoa Beach muni, from online posts it already looks much better than anything that isn’t private around me here in Ottawa. The other one I’ve found so far that looks nice is the Savannah’s Golf club, will probably look to play there next week. Savannah’s...
  7. C

Tour Event The 2024 Masters Contest and Thread Sponsored by Cobra Golf

I got brooks showing up big again
  8. C

Course Headcovers

This is the only course cover I own. Definitely starts some conversations
  9. C

Nike/Jordan golf shoes: Embrace the crazy.

Finally up on the Canadian site today. Stoked on these
  10. C

What are you watching (No Spoilers)

Blew through masters of the air, bookie, the gentlemen and most of the other spy/crime shows. I saw someone mention the night agent, it’s great. Really wish it had more seasons. If anybody hasn’t seen the wire yet it’s always one that I suggest that fits this genre well. I think I’m going...
  11. C

Could you play a mixed set of wedges (brands)?

I do the inverted, I play a Cleveland full face 50° then a 55° and 60° Taylormade Hi-Toe full face all on the same DG spinner shaft. I’ve had no problems with gapping
  12. C

Last Concert You Attended?

This must have been awesome. As a huge arctic monkeys/ strokes fan I’m extremely jealous of the setting.
  13. C

Last Concert You Attended?

Saw Zach Bryan with the old lady in Toronto on the 17th Next one on deck is Noah Kahan at the start of April
  14. C

Heading down to Cocoa Beach in mid April for a week, bringing my clubs and hoping to play 2-3 rounds while I’m down there. I’m hoping someone can recommend any courses they played in the area, not looking to break the bank at a tour venue, but would really like to experience some quality...
  15. C

Post the most recent golf-related picture on your phone.

I decided to go raw on my Srixons! Couldn’t be happier with how they turned out!!
  16. C

Nike/Jordan golf shoes: Embrace the crazy.

I'm in Canada, hoping those green 1's get on the Nike site soon, I definitely need a pair of those, they look even cleaner in those in hand pics.
  17. C

Show off your Ball markers

Can you share the link you grabbed this from? Want to do the same this is awesome.
  18. C

Show off your Ball markers

Collected ones that I don’t put in the bag, either courses I’ve played or that friends have played and gifted me, really started picking them up last year
  19. C

WITB: 2024 edition

Looks like I’m pretty much set for this season, with one gap that I’d like to eventually fill but at the moment I’m not feeling like it’s something I’m missing. Most of this bag has been put together courtesy of market place, really happy with where it’s at currently. Driver: TaylorMade M2...
Back