Search results for query: *

1. jdtox

The Donut Thread

We needed a new donut thread. Visiting this place called VooDoo Doughnut I went with the oh captain my captain
  2. jdtox

Honma Golf Ladies Beres 09 Collection

This is from a press release Honma’s legendary luxury, craftsmanship, and technology now available for women Carlsbad, California — Honma Golf, the leader in beautifully crafted performance golf equipment, presents the much-anticipated Ladies BERES 09 Collection, bringing our legendary...
  3. jdtox

State your allegiance! Red or Blue?

Do you want to be a Tour Player? If you don't know what the Morgan Cup is your ass better calllllll somebody! :cool: Or you can read about it HERE The time has come....Signups for the Morgan Cup are just a short 7 days away. Do you want to add to the streak? Or be part of a team that attempts...
  4. jdtox

Random pairing conversations

Played 9 holes the other day mostly by myself until the 8th hole when it became so slow that the other single behind me asked if he could join. Of course I obliged but in that lets say 30 mins we had a few chats but as we were walking off the 9th green the question was asked....what do you...
  5. jdtox

What do you do with all your old golf shoes?

Do you save them forever? Trash them? Sell them (ewwww)?
  6. jdtox

Stay in your lane or try different (golf equipment)?

When it comes to golf equipment do you tend to stay in your lane or do you like to try something you normally wouldn't consider? Explain.
  7. jdtox

Bad Boys Ride or Die movie trailer

Just came across this… in or out?
  8. jdtox

What do you want from a 3w?

The question is simple what do you want from a 3w? Max carry? Max distance? Don’t game one? Tell us why and explain.
  9. jdtox

What are you paying for a bucket of range balls?

I went to the range the other day for the first time this season. $14 for a medium bucket of balls and $16 for a large. I'm talking bare bones range nothing fancy other than balls that pop up from below. No top tracer or anything. What are you paying?
  10. jdtox

March THP Digital Magazine.

This just hit inboxes, but for those that do not receive email from THP, here ya go. https://pub.marq.com/92a7e676-f217-416e-aac8-302f7987a7b2/
  11. jdtox

On course GPS or your own GPS?

More and more courses are starting to have GPS built into the carts. If you use a watch like ShotScope X5 or a handheld device or even your phone typically do you use the course GPS or still use your device? Have you found any differences or generally pretty accurate?
  12. jdtox

SeeMore Putters 25 Year Anniversary Bronze Series

From a press release This year marks the 25 year anniversary of the SeeMore Putter Company, and the launch of the Bronze Original FGP, featuring SeeMore’s patented RifleScope Technology alignment system, a putter that would go on to be named as one of the most lasting and influential golf club...
  13. jdtox

Who are the PGA Tour Stars?

Started discussing in another thread but this deserves its own. If you've tuned into any non signature PGA event this year you've probably noticed a lack of star talent in the field. Even when there are couple in the field they underperform. JT and Spieth, Rory, all underwhelming. We all know...
  14. jdtox

Chris Mortensen passed away

One of the best, remember watching him as a kid, hasn’t really looked great in a few years. Only 72 😕 RIP
  15. jdtox

Have you heard of a Pacemaster?

I have never heard them called this before, we call them rangers around here though we never actually see any of them on course. Is this a new thing? If so...cool job title haha As a Pacemaster you are responsible for patrolling the golf course property and directing players in the proper...
  16. jdtox

ANNOUNCEMENT PSA for Marketplace Ad Photos

This is a Public Service Announcement!!!! If your marketplace photos include feet of any kind, your post will be deleted immediately. This is a feet free forum! We do not need to see pics of your feet, only pics required are those of the item you are selling and also one showing your name and...
  17. jdtox

When do you decide to do lessons vs swing your swing?

Over the past few years I've become a fan learning about the golf swing. I've sought out advice from pros, taken a few lessons here and there and talked to former teaching pros as well. I find myself analyzing swings all the time that I see on socials or tv or even just friends. I am by no...
  18. jdtox

Pay with your palm?

I have only seen it a Whole Foods so far but I have been curious as to what it is, my daughter sent me a tik tok about it this morning that made it seem like it was an implanted chip but according to an article I read on business insider... The palm-recognition system works by linking a user's...
  19. jdtox

Who or what influences your equipment decisions/purchases?

I was listening to a non golf podcast this morning and the host was going on and on about a tv show saying its a must watch, ok cool sure maybe I'll check it out at a some point. Now imagine the show being 10 years old and I begin wondering how much influence he has over his listeners and if...
  20. jdtox

Olive oil in coffee? on Ice cream?

Has anyone tried this? I use olive oil for a lot of things but never would have dreamed of putting it in my coffee or on my ice cream :oops: When I saw Starbucks Oleato I thought what kind of craziness is this.. Infused with award-winning Partanna® extra virgin olive oil, Oleato is more than a...
Back