Search results for query: *

1. R

Mizuno Optimizer vs my current numbers

Appreciate the advice. Guess I need to be more open minded with it. I'll head to the store tomorrow to bug these guys some more lol
  2. R

Yeah the numbers with my current irons were recorded using the Foresight Sports simulator. Today, the optimizer along with a Trackman but idk if they even consider the Trackman numbers
  3. R

Hoping someone can help me understand a little more on why I'd be recommended clubs that seem so different. Yesterday: Hit my current clubs Mizuno MP 20 MB with KBS C taper lite 110 stiff Today: Hit a Mizuno MP 20 MB 7 iron with the Mizuno shaft Optimizer. Top 3 recommended shaft were...
  4. R

Emergency food

Emergency food and go bag. Something I'm not seeing? The world ended in March but we pulled through. Are things getting that bad?
  5. R

Anyone else not care about carrying two 7 irons?

whats the fun in that! maybe you could take a look at the two very different heads and tell? But hey man, if I was doing it over I'd have planned this better
  6. R

Anyone else not care about carrying two 7 irons?

Long story short, I wanted the MP 20's but during fitting, the HMP were what I needed. After a lot of work my swing is stable enough to play what I want but comboing these the HMP 7 iron is 30 degree loft and the MP 20 7 iron is 34. Works perfectly but depends on your level of OCD
  7. R

Club loft and gapping

New here so I appreciate all the good info you guys post! Just wanting to get some insight on my current set up to see where I can improve. Have some lessons coming up soon but would like more insight for the top of the bag. Driver and 5W are adjustable 1.5 degrees either way and I'm not 100%...
Back