Search results for query: *

1. Dude_Abiding

PING PLD Milled Putters

I'll second this. Nice write up, Dean.
  2. Dude_Abiding

Cleveland Golf Huntington Beach SOFT and SOFT Premier Putters

Also curious as to why you think this is not legal. Looks nice.
  3. Dude_Abiding

Jumbo Grips

I'm the same way, I can't use anything bigger than a midsize. I also think it impacts the feel. I do love Winn grips, though.
  4. Dude_Abiding

Tony Finau’s putter

I'm also not a lawyer but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
  5. Dude_Abiding

Tony Finau’s putter

Not for a custom putter for a tour player. If they were trying to implement into an OTR model? Sure. But there's only one of those putters.
  6. Dude_Abiding

Tell Me About Your Birdieball Putting Mat

Annnnnd we're delayed. Probably something to do with the hundred grounded flights. Supposed to be here Sunday and now it's going to be here Tuesday. I'd be lying if I told you I wasn't bummed.
  7. Dude_Abiding

Very nice setup! Thanks for sharing. Is that the 3' x 12' ? I got an email tonight that mine already shipped, I couldn't believe it. Ordered last night and it should be here on Sunday.
  8. Dude_Abiding

I have been toying with the idea of getting one of these for a while now. As I feel the cold settling in to WNY quickly, I can already feel myself going stir crazy with no golf. I pulled the trigger finally tonight. Right off the bat: I'm super impressed by the fact that at 8:15pm my time...
  9. Dude_Abiding

Show Off Your Putter Collection

Added this classic back to my collection tonight. Should be arriving next week and I cannot wait. I sold mine ~2 years back and have been looking everywhere for one that's in decent shape and not a rip off. Got this for $45 as a Buy it Now eBay auction.
  10. Dude_Abiding

Olson Putter Co.

That must have been an absolute blast. I can only imagine what it's like having a conversation with him. He seems like such an intelligent and technical guy. I think it'd be fun to watch him play golf, too.
  11. Dude_Abiding

Olson Putter Co.

I absolutely love the IG stories of him and his brother playing golf. Reminds me so much of my brother and me except they're good at golf.
  12. Dude_Abiding

Sports Betting Chat

Bump? Where are my fellow wannabe cappers? Great CFB + Playoff Baseball + NHL cards tomorrow.
  13. Dude_Abiding

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

From the thread I topped in the Flatstick forum.
  14. Dude_Abiding

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

What's in the box? 👀
  15. Dude_Abiding

Cleveland Huntington Beach Collection Putters

I sold my LH HB #1 a couple of years ago after I upgraded to the HB Premier. I have regretted it since that day and have stalked eBay on a weekly basis to see if I could recover one in good shape. Tonight I found one and was able to "Buy it Now," for $45. It's in great shape and I am thrilled...
  16. Dude_Abiding

Dream Putter - What would you create?

A left handed half mallet with deep milling and a plumber's neck. Probably do it thru Bettinardi.
  17. Dude_Abiding

Open Championship Withdrawals

Good guy Rahm.
  18. Dude_Abiding

Holy hell. I had absolutely no idea. I thought he was kidding and I felt like an idiot asking so thanks for explaining. I know who I'll be pulling for alongside of America.
  19. Dude_Abiding

Wait, seriously?
  20. Dude_Abiding

Do You Play in the Rain?

I did when I was younger. My injury potential has gone way up with a couple of surgeries under my belt, so I try to be more cautious these days.
Back