Search results for query: *

1. PW2

EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Have an entry in. Fingers crossed for what is a once in a lifetime opportunity!
  2. PW2

CONTEST The Golf Ball: 2021 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

Chrome soft would be the ball I would think would be best. It is a ball I’m very familiar with as I use it 99% of the time. I selected my top needs for a ball to be soft, distance, and straight flight. The online tool selected ChromeSoft! Thanks for the opportunity and good luck everyone!
  3. PW2

EXPERIENCE Shaft Up with UST Mamiya and Playing Bellerive Country Club

Very excited for a chance at this one!
  4. PW2

Favorite Par 3 Length?

125-140 would be ideal. Full swing with a short iron.
  5. PW2

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Very happy with where my bags at. Only ponder is potentially getting my wedges stamped with the kiddos names.
  6. PW2

What golf stuff did you buy today?

13 Golf Pride MCC +4 grips. Never had a full bag of matching grips.
  7. PW2

Best equipment change 2021?

Moving from a Mavrik Sub Zero to the Sim Max-D has been so good for me. Longer, straighter, and just a ton more confidence.
  8. PW2

KEV - WITB

Great looking setup!
  9. PW2

CONTEST The Edel Experience with Club Champion

Good luck! Dates won’t work for me in this one.
  10. PW2

The Masters 2021 Contest and Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

Winner: Jordan Speith Favorite ball: E12 Contact thanks!
  11. PW2

Picked up 2 dozen Bridgestone E12 Contact balls.
  12. PW2

CONTEST The Engagement: The 2021 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

I throw an entry in. I am a newish member and love the environment of THP. I think this could be a great opportunity to meet members and maybe build some lifetime friendships. If chosen I would love to review the provided equipment and give regular feedback. Reading former participants...
  13. PW2

How many dividers in your golf bag?

I recently picked up a bag with a 14 full length divider and I don’t know if I’ll ever go back.
  14. PW2

It's a boy!

Congratulations! Two boys myself at 7&5 and they are a blast!
  15. PW2

Bettinardi Putter Thread

Picked up my first Betti today. Completely stoked about it as I’ve never had a putter that felt so premium. I do have a question though. Maybe a dumb one. I purchased at Golf Galaxy and was provided the headcover in the photo which is a blade shape headcover. This is a VERY snug fit. With...
  16. PW2

I have the same one. Took me much longer than 10 minutes to set up but I am an idiot.
  17. PW2

Sold my 54&60 SM7s to a buddy who desperately needed new wedges (purchased Cobra Trusty Rustys brand New Years ago) and picked up a 54&58 SM8.
  18. PW2

Hello from Oklahoma

I’m from central OK. Welcome!
Back