Search results for query: *

1. W

Club Champion - Lofts & Lies

@Club Champion, if I were to do an iron retro fit (more or less a gapping session), would the loft and lie adjustments be included in the fit? That way I can get someone else to take a look at what I'm thinking and seeing the data to back it up.
  2. W

I already have a set of blades that I like, and I recently purchased a new driver and hybrid. I'm really just looking to tweak what I have. I know it's free if you buy a set there, I just don't have the funds to buy a whole new set right now.
  3. W

I'm looking at possibly adjusting the lofts and lies on a set of blades (I didn't purchase at Club Champion). Anyone know how much they charge for these services?
  4. W

Ben Hogan ICON Irons

First off, I did a pretty poor job of explaining my yardages. I tried to create a range of values like 4 iron is 225-230 and 5 iron is 205-210. What I meant by this is that on a good day the 4 iron would be more like 230 and the 5 iron would be more like 210...thus a 20 yard gap. Same thing...
  5. W

Ben Hogan ICON Irons

I mean each gap. Distances are as follows... 4 iron 225-230 5 iron 205-210 6 iron 185-190 7 iron 170-175 8 iron 160-165 9 iron 145-150 PW 130-135
  6. W

Ben Hogan ICON Irons

Time to resurrect this thread... Still loving the Icons, but I've noticed a little bit of a gapping issue. The gaps between my 4-6 irons are huge...I'm talking 15-20 yards (if not more). The rest of the bag seems fine as far as gaps go. I know the Hogan company believes in the four degrees...
  7. W

First Look: Callaway Apex 21 Hybrids

My Apex Pro 3 hybrid just got here. Went with a Ventus Black 9TX. I’ve hit the head and it’s a beauty, but I haven’t hit the combo with the Ventus yet...hopefully this weekend.
  8. W

Wife surprised me with a driver fitting!

If you change the adapter it does affect the puring. An important note is that you can take it back to Club Champion and they will re-pure it for you at no cost (at least that's what my fitter told me at CC).
Back