Search results for query: *

1. Hackmaster

Eggnog

I prefer Dark Rum in it also I like making it myself but it's easy to just pick it up at the store....
  2. Hackmaster

Oldest club in bag..?

Browning 440 5 iron low profile.
  3. Hackmaster

What is the primary reason for slow play?

My wife & myself are newbie hackers & never hold up anyone.. we play & are alert.. tuned in as some say.
  4. Hackmaster

Epoxy question.

Some Epoxys have a shelf life all are temp sensitive and all Epoxys must be stirred , mixed more than you may think stir & restir...
  5. Hackmaster

Youtube instructors.

I watch Danny Maude from time to time right now he's teaching my the driver.
  6. Hackmaster

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Played 18 in South Seattle.... with the wife.
  7. Hackmaster

Weather in your area.

It was a nice day on the Golf Course up North great views of the Cascade range & Mt. Baker ( 10,700' )
  8. Hackmaster

Weather in your area.

Low 70's all week in Seattle.
  9. Hackmaster

How Do You Mark Your Ball?

I gave up the idea, my buddy keeps hammering me to bring out the felt pen and make the ball unsightly. To me it's more important to him that I follow his lead than anything. I don't get a Top Flite 3 mixed with other people's real often.
  10. Hackmaster

Post a picture of your go-to golf shoe this season.

I'd be interested in the fit of the Sqairz . does the shoe fit the same as other shoes ?
  11. Hackmaster

Review Sqairz Arrow Golf Shoe Review

I'm glad this has been posted. I have wide , deformed feet so the shoe might be for me so my outer toes don't rub I'd prefer to try some on befor buying I like the design. John
  12. Hackmaster

Comfy Walking Shoes

Have you tried on anything from Skechers? Thay have averagem wide & xtraw wide with padding comfort. They work for me. John
  13. Hackmaster

Eggnog

On the West Coast we can get Darygold brand the Old Fashioned is best but I prefer to make my own might take 30 minutes & put a little of Myers dark rum in it..
  14. Hackmaster

WTB Ping Rhapsody 2015 With Blue Aqua trim

A Ping Rhapsody RH Driver for my wife, all original , that means factory shaft. Thanks, John
  15. Hackmaster

Wilson D700 Driver

I'd be interested in knowing the results of any one that has played with this lightweight driver. Thanks, John
  16. Hackmaster

Tour Event 2020 Safeway Open

I think it's smoke ... not fog. John L.
  17. Hackmaster

Iron Choice for a Newbie

I think it was $175.00 shipped
  18. Hackmaster

Iron Choice for a Newbie

I ended up with a 98% new set of Macgregor VIP Oversize Plus CB95 graphite shaft irons. Feel great from the start. I like them. Thanks, John
  19. Hackmaster

RIP Tom Seaver

My first MLB game was in Shea stadium Labor day weekend 1971 Saturday night a gift from the USO Tommy blanked the Phillies on a 4 hitter. Thanks for everything big boy.
  20. Hackmaster

Lynnwood , Washington

We have never seen the course but some Hacking friends of ours want us to come up & try it. Any common knowledge of the place? hills, wide fairways, trees ? Thanks, John
Back