Search results for query: *

1. P

THP Live Round thread!

Still can’t believe this happened, most fun round of golf that I’ve had in a while.
  2. P

Would You Sponsor Him: Bryson DeChambeau Edition

I would be surprised if the profit on OL sets outweighs how much you have to pay him. I'm sure there is some financial analysis workbook detailing whether or not to sign Bryson. Seems hard to believe because of the amount of people needed to support him. There is not way a team of engineers...
  3. P

Would You Sponsor Him: Bryson DeChambeau Edition

Absolutely not. I cannot imagine the cost / benefit on him would be that good. Does anyone buy something because they want to be like Bryson?
  4. P

USGA is Dumb: Mickelson vs Latest Rule Change

Its so weird that amateurs and pros have to play the same rules in golf. I get it, but baseball uses wood vs metal.. football has a bigger ball.. its not unprecedented to have different rules in the pros.
  5. P

Looking For Tester: Voice Caddie SL2 Hybrid Laser with GPS

A friend has one like this and I used it for one reading.. looked awesome. 1. Yes 2. Caddytek v2 I use my rangefinder mainly because I never saw the value in a higher price point rangefinder so I got the cheapest one. I would love to test this and see if I’m right or wrong!
  6. P

New UST Mamiya LINQ for 2022

I’d feel ashamed to ruin that artistic beauty with my golf swing [emoji23]
  7. P

Signup Now: The 2021 Titleist Experience

Good luck to all! Looks like an incredible trip
  8. P

Chapman aka Pinehurst Format- Have you played it?

Love this format. Helps to feel like you're actually playing a team game but not as punishing as true alt-shot. True alt-shot with anyone non-scratch is just brutal.
  9. P

What is your least used club?

Gotta be my 4 iron. Very few times that I’ll need it into a green and I’ll usually hit my 3 off the tee if I’m picking a long iron. I can’t take it out for the gapping, so it is what it is.
  10. P

PXG 0211 Putters

Very interesting to see PXG becoming a normal brand (I know its been in process). I still get surprised when I see a PXG club at a normal price.
  11. P

Price Rise After Launch?

I think it would be really hard. Most contracts with retailers would be at a fixed cost I would imagine, which then gets passed on to the consumer. Anyone would at a corporate office for a retailer like this?
  12. P

Looking For Testers: Callaway Epic Super Hybrid

This thing looks incredible. The range of loft options is a huge bonus for it too. 1. I would debate to replace my 3 wood with this, depending on how good it is! I also have a 3 iron that I could swap out, all depends on the yardage I could get with this off the tee. 2. The forgiveness and...
  13. P

Golf while walking vs. cart

Walking is golf. It is unfortunate that I can't walk any courses near me, not good layouts for walking.
  14. P

CONTEST Titleist T400 Irons

You guys are unbelievable with these giveaways! Good luck to all!
  15. P

Fan Takes Headcover and Club from Rory

What an insane move!
  16. P

CONTEST Win a Trip to Hammock Beach for the Data Experience Sponsored by Shot Scope

1. Used to use first gen arccos but have not used anything in a while 2. Yes! 3. Of course! 4. Charlotte Douglas Int. (CLT) This trip sounds incredible for a numbers guy like me.
  17. P

Congrats You Are Headed to the 2021 Mizuno Experience

Congrats!! That sounds like an amazing trip.
  18. P

The Masters 2021 Contest and Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

Jordan Spieth Tour B X How can you not want him to win?!
Back