Search results for query: *

1. Davidhibler

"Would you like to use the scorecard feature?"

We do. But we also don't use the GPS screen. I typically keep.scote on the grint and my watch. Marj uses the paper scorecard and electronic scorecard. I have no idea why we keep.score I'm 4 places at once. Old habits die hard I guess
  2. Davidhibler

What is the fastest 18 hole round you have played?

Was paired with an old guy once at my old course. First tee time of the day. He was walking and I was riding but he refused to get in the cart because he had cancer and this was his exercise everyday. We finished right around 2:30 or 2:45 which was blazing because this course was like...
  3. Davidhibler

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Finale with UST Mamiya

Ha! Neat! Congratulations
  4. Davidhibler

Large THPer meet up?

Ive been known to travel for golf. I might be in if timing works out and THPers will have me.
  5. Davidhibler

I'm calling you out

oh man I forgot about that. effin CLASSIC
  6. Davidhibler

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Massive Bridgestone Testing

1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Oncore vero X2 or Chrome soft X LS 2. What do you think about Mindset? I am not sure. I thought triple track was dumb until I actually started using it ( now I love it), so I have learned not to judge these things before I try them. 3. Which...
  7. Davidhibler

I'm calling you out

I didnt want to. I really liked that guy.
  8. Davidhibler

I'm calling you out

I mean, it doesn't have to be. go ahead and call someone out. I bet they don't have the balls to take you up on it ;)
  9. Davidhibler

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You are Part of the 2024 TEEm Tour Edge

thats a great group! congrats @pumbaa @OhioGolfer @TransplantHacker @IceyShanks
  10. Davidhibler

The Official Banter Away Thread

little known fact. I actually have a penguin tattoo
  11. Davidhibler

man. glad she's doing ok now. Id say try to get some rest, but that aint happening.
  12. Davidhibler

I'm calling you out

super old thread from last summer. short story is Cobb talked ****, I called him out and now he is no more. 😀
  13. Davidhibler

I'm calling you out

You're welcome?
  14. Davidhibler

I'm calling you out

Looks like it hurts
  15. Davidhibler

I'm calling you out

No you wouldn't
  16. Davidhibler

I'm calling you out

No no no. Not the @Deebo76 ball I have cart crash balls
  17. Davidhibler

I'm calling you out

I still have some of the golf balls with that picture on them. Maybe I'll break them out at the scramble Saturday.
  18. Davidhibler

I'm calling you out

Me too man. Me too.
  19. Davidhibler

I'm calling you out

I don't know what you're talking about. That thread was a masterpiece and was full of geniuses.
  20. Davidhibler

He should. For sure
Back