Search results for query: *

1. Davidhibler

You ever just get...bored?

*THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH MY CURRENT GAMERS. FANTASTIC CLUBS* Now that that's out of the way.... Of course you do. You're THPers. But, specifically with irons and wedges. What do you do? Do you buy something new and keep your current set? Trade or sell them? I like trying new stuff but...
  2. Davidhibler

Question for those who are anti 14 way top.

Not meant to beat a dead horse, but for those who dislike the 14 way, what are your thoughts on the WOODĒ top?
  3. Davidhibler

Nemesis hole?

Do you have a hole at your home course that gives you fits? Mine is #8 - a simple par 3. Uphill, usually a left to right crosswind. Typically plays somewhere between 180-210 depending on tees and pin. Big green. Very simple hole. I can't hit the green. Most of the time I can't even get the...
  4. Davidhibler

Nachos: what kind?

I haven't had dinner yet and I have to fend for myself tonight, which got me thinking. I wonder what the nacho divide on THP is. Are you a liquid cheese person (from the bag or can) Or do you prefer to melt cheese over your chips?
  5. Davidhibler

Top 5 most influential THPers

EDIT: so this is a spin-off from a post I saw in another thread about influential members. As of 10/23/2023 Non staffers Not necessarily your favorites, but most influential. Give no reasons. Who ya got? 1. @Muchmore18 2. @Templet0n 3. @xThor 4. @Thrillbilly Jim 5. @baylrballa
  6. Davidhibler

One thing you've learned since joining THP

So when I found this lovely community, I was just coming back from a 10ish year break from the game. Equipment really changed a lot. When I stopped playing, I thought I knew a thing or two about equipment and considered myself an equipment junkie. Shorty after joining THP, I realized I know...
  7. Davidhibler

Ball position

Hey folks. Got a question on the swing and ball position. What are some things that can happen when the ball is too far forward in the stance? Not asking what the proper position is, but what might happen if it's too far forward. Both driver and irons. This is something I struggle with...
  8. Davidhibler

Andy's oldies

Has anyone ever seen this channel? May be the most amazing channel on YouTube. This guy is essentially doing karaoke and covering all kinds of bands. Rancid? Got it. Pet shop boys? Got it. Nirvana? You bet. Elvis? Led zeppelin? You bet. I dunno. The guy makes me smile. Small sample
  9. Davidhibler

Lazy MLB logos

Random bored at work post I've always found a number of MLB team logos lazy. Mainly the Dodgers, padres, giants, cards. I guess because they are too similar with the overlapping letters. Am I alone here? Funny enough the Mets and Yankees logos don't bother me. Follow up question - what's...
  10. Davidhibler

What's for lunch - Pawleys Front Porch

Headed to this place for lunch. Can't decide what to get. What would you order? https://pawleysfrontporch.com/our-menu/
  11. Davidhibler

Smart water

Anyone a fan of this stuff? Marjorie has some in the fridge and she's out of town so I'm drinking it (don't tell her) :D Can't tell the difference between my generic Walmart bottled water and this stuff. Scam? It is there some benefit to this stuff?
  12. Davidhibler

Stop kissing your turtles

Not sure who needs to see this but stop it, mmmkay? https://www.news5cleveland.com/news/local-news/cdc-advises-against-kissing-cuddling-pet-turtles-due-to-salmonella-outbreak
  13. Davidhibler

Grilled cheese dipping tacos - taco bell

1 week. Who's in?
  14. Davidhibler

Graphite iron shafts. Easier on your body?

So, it's been said that graphite iron shafts help sort of "soften the blow" on your joints or even play through minor injury. I'd like to hear from those who have experienced this, and what type of injury you are working around. If you don't buy into this, why not? Thanks, THP.
  15. Davidhibler

2024 Odyssey Toulon? Gross?

16. Davidhibler

Fresca is the THP equivalent of a transfusion

Fight me 😏
  17. Davidhibler

20k posts and I'm out. Farewell THP

Not really. Didn't know what to post for 20k, so had to think of the weirdest most 'Hibs' thing to do. this is what I landed on. I do and say a LOT of weird **** and it's all for my own amusement. I crack myself up 😁 Thanks for letting me hang around. Love this community.
  18. Davidhibler

I'm calling you out

@J.B. Cobb III You've talked your ****, now it's time. Let's pick a neutral location, somewhere between us and let's have that match.
  19. Davidhibler

Triple track vs triple track 360

What's your preference? I played the front yesterday with the regular triple track, and the back with the 360 TT. Both CSX. I had a couple of 3 putts with the TT, and none with the 360. I think this may be my new favorite alignment.
  20. Davidhibler

What if SWAG made...

Iron covers? How many people who were former iron cover haters would start collecting them? I'm guessing a ton.
Back