Search results for query: *

1. UberPete

For Sale Arccos Caddie Sensors (3rd gen) BNIB

Hi folks, I have two sets of brand new (never used) Arccos Caddie smart sensors. This is the set of 14 sensors and includes the first year subscription. Arccos sells then for $219 Canadian plus shipping and taxes which came to about $270 Canadian ($215 USD) I am selling them for $175...
  2. UberPete

Tapatalk pop up

I have tried Tapatalk (pro) in the past and have decided it's not for me. So I have not had it installed for a long time. However, every time I log into THP, I get a pop-up asking of I want to use Tapatalk or continue with the browser. I have to select browser to get rid of the pop up. I...
  3. UberPete

How to use an adjustable hosel driver?

I have a Cleveland 588 Custom drive which has an adjustable hosel. I am looking for some guidance on how to use it. I understand mechanically how to unscrew, rotate and fix it back into position. I have a copy of the chart from Cleveland on the effect of each setting on loft, lie and...
  4. UberPete

Cell phone attachment for your push cart?

I am looking for a cell phone mount for my push cart. It needs to meet the following criteria: 1. The phone can be tilted around and the camera is not obscured; I want to be able to occasionally record a group photo or capture a video of my swing without detaching the phone. 2. It needs to be...
  5. UberPete

Wesley Bryan plays a round in under 90 minutes at BMW

I don't like to feel rushed when I play. I am happy to let others play through so I'm not holding anyone up. Just spotted this clip of Wesley Bryan playing a full round at the BMW in under 90 minutes. Crazy. I mean, he had the help of his caddie and no one holding him up, but still... 90...
  6. UberPete

Ontario GolfNorth membership?

Hey folks, I am looking into how to get the best bang for my buck next year. To be clear, I'm not in the market for a private country club. The budget won't bear that. I'm comparing buying promos or a membership at a semi private or public course. I can probably get out once a week while...
  7. UberPete

North of the 49th

Hello from Canada! For about 20 years, I've been getting together with buddies from high school once a year for a weekend of golf. The golf has always been the afterthought, which is evident from my 120-125 score 🤣 Last year my 16 year old son showed some interest so I did a little more and...
Back