Search results for query: *

1. BROCK

New Job This week

I can't complain about my life lately but I've never been much of a complainer about anything anyways. Things do seem to be going my way lately. Having worked in the medical field since '99, I've always worked the off shifts which mainly consisted of 3rd shifts and the occasional 2nd & 1st and...
  2. BROCK

At what point would you say...

that a male and female golfer become equals on the course? 100 yards and in? Just putting and chipping/pitching around the greens? I mean this more in the sense of ability where maybe strength does not factor into the equation such as driving distance. We all know there are some women golfers...
  3. BROCK

Distance between feet.

I was curious if anyone knows how far apart their feet are when teeing off or just hitting shots in general? Inside to inside. I know we all come in all shapes, styles and swing thoughts but wondered how much this varies. The last time I played I narrowed my stance and bent over a little...
  4. BROCK

Steve Sabol Dies

How many of you guys remember him? I grew up looking forward to the weekly NFL film highlights he and his dad produced. That was long before we had the coverage we have now. Sorry if this was posted all ready. http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl-films-president-steve-sabol-174134419--nfl.html
  5. BROCK

NorthWest Ohio THPers

Anybody out there need a playing partner or a single to make a foursome on 7-15-12? I live in Findlay and can travel pretty much anywhere North/Northeast this coming Sunday. I'll be ending the day in Port Clinton so if you're a westside Clevelander that's also an option for me. Brock
  6. BROCK

Road Trip

I'm going on a road trip to Tavares, Fl next week. I'm driving down and picking up my motorcycle. I'm leaving Thursday the 19th and plan on being down there sometime on the 20th. I was toying with the idea of getting in an early round somewhere on saturday and then head back to the great state...
  7. BROCK

Felt good

We have had few decent days of nice weather recently where it felt good to swing outside and not be cold doing it. Would have been nice to play but I just couldn't find the time. For some reason, I was in the grip it and rip it kind of mood. I'm just really trying to stay a little loose and not...
  8. BROCK

What I've been doing

I just thought I would open up a part of my life and share it with the folks on here and it would also be a place to vent if needed and I'm sure I will from time to time. For those of you who don't know, I'm 41 and was just recently married for a 2nd time this past July. I have two daughters 13...
  9. BROCK

Finals are over

At last. I also have like the next 3 weekends off. I'm going to be enjoying my time off but I'll finishing up some home projects that I'm behind on and am looking forward to getting them done!! Wish I could be playing golf but what can ya do....
  10. BROCK

Crohn's Disease/Colitis

This might be too personal for some but I was just wondering if there are any other members here that have Crohn's Disease or Colitis? I was diagnosed with it 1991. I'm in the beginning stages of starting a support group and just thought I would share something a little personal about myself.
  11. BROCK

Frustrated

Ok, What the hell am I doing wrong? My search skills must suck I searched for a tiger story before I posted. They obviously merged the thread or deleted it but even when I did an advanced search I still can't find a thread on it. The one about the racist comment. Help me please
  12. BROCK

Need a 4th in Ohio

I think we've exhausted all of our local contacts. markW, Bullfrog, and myself are playing 36 this Sunday and need a 4th We are playing in Lima. The 2 courses are Hawthorne Hills Golf course and Colonial Golfers Club. Tee times are 820 and 230 respectively. Even if you can only play 18, let us...
  13. BROCK

Throwing out the first pitch

I got an email today at work saying my name was randomly selected to throw out the first pitch at this coming Tuesday's game for the Toledo Mudhens. Man, talk about a boatload of nervous excitement. For those who don't know, the Mudhens are an AAA team for the Detroit Tigers. I plan on...
  14. BROCK

Speed traps

Just thought I would share this with everyone. http://www.speedtrap.org/city/1800/Cape%20Coral
  15. BROCK

At exactly this time

Next Friday I will be standing at a makeshift alter on the beach getting married. The butterflies are starting to creep in
  16. BROCK

Soccer Celebration

IMO I think this is one of the better and most original celebrations in all of sports. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82wM8s-_2RM
  17. BROCK

Listening to golf on Sirius/XM

How many of you listen to golf via the radio or satellite? I'm finding I just can't get in to it for a long period of time. On my way to work, it was nice to hear what the scores were but I didn't find the coverage all that compelling to hang around. Some of the interviews after the round were...
  18. BROCK

Cool Video

Don't know if this has been posted but check it out. Pretty amazing feats. Couple of golf shots in it as well. http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=Vo0Cazxj_yc&vq=medium
  19. BROCK

Who gives a crap....

...what your swing looks like as long as you kick the arse of your opponent. Isn't the rule of thumb that 80% of the game takes place inside 100 yards anyways?
  20. BROCK

Jeff Ritter

I know many swing coaches have their theory of how to execute a swing but I'm really liking the theory of Jeff Ritter's and have been trying to implement his swing thoughts into my swing and I have to say it seems to be working. I actually feel like I'm getting the club into the "correct"...
Back