Search results for query: *

1. bombs

Adidas S2G Shoes - The most comfortable golf shoes I've ever tried on

I play 3x weekly, walking every round, so comfortable golf shoes are an absolute must have for me. I've owned so many pairs of spikeless golf shoes and never loved any of them. I've gamed the Adidas Tour 360's, Nike Roshe's, Ecco BIOM's, Skechers, FJ Pro SL's and more, and I feel like i've tried...
  2. bombs

Golf Pride Z-Grip +2 Non-Cords

https://store.golfpride.com/store/grips/prod2940002/zgrip-plus2 Anyone seen these in the wild, or have some information as to when we should see these available for purchase? GP website states January 2021.. won't help me much in Australia if the only place to buy is directly from GP's USA...
  3. bombs

FJ Stratos

Looks like Footyjoy are going after some of Ecco's market with these - spikeless, soft nappa leather and more of a casual look. Has anyone purchased these or had a chance to try them on? I'm hoping the uppers are as comfortable as Ecco's but with more cushion under foot. That's the only...
  4. bombs

Taylormade P770 vs Srixon ZX7

Feel? Forgiveness? Distance? For those that have hit both please share your thoughts. Considering a second set and would like to hear from those that have hit both.
Back