Search results for query: *

1. Earl553

2021 Titleist T-Series Irons

I finally got the feeling of fully settling in with my T100S. The 5 iron is working more or less well enough, too. However, I just ordered a T200 4I to complement my setup for those longer 200+ yards Par 3s that always try to mess with me.
  2. Earl553

What golf stuff did you buy today?

I just leave this here :love:
  3. Earl553

Titleist TSi Hybrids

Same for me. I still haven‘t filled that space. I have borrowed a U510. However, it‘s not as reliable as I hoped for. For the time being that means either taking a bit off of the TSi3 or going full blast on my 5i…
  4. Earl553

Titleist TSi Hybrids

A bit late to the game but I put a TSi3 20* in my bag last weekend. Had two TS2s before which I did never really feel comfortable swinging… especially, given some quite serious hooks that could appear anytime with them. First balls on the range were a disaster… then I remembered that the TSi3...
  5. Earl553

Indoor Rowing

Even though I am currently sick by having a cold I felt obliged to do the IWD challenge (at very low intensity). anyone else who participated?
  6. Earl553

Indoor Rowing

Current training goal: building my aerobic base. Therefore, slow n steady it is.
  7. Earl553

Indoor Rowing

Yesterday did not work out as expected. Had to do a lot of gardening so I only did 40 mins combined on both machines. however, today was quite a good day. Split it up for a bit more Motivation and entertainment. quite happy with my performance today.
  8. Earl553

Indoor Rowing

Had to blow off some steam after work today. i really love combining the rowerg and the skierg. The complementary nature is an absolutely awesome experience. however, my rowing endurance is a bit lacking. Will do a longer piece tomorrow I guess. Keep on rowin!
  9. Earl553

Indoor Rowing

****** up my knees when I tried running as an alternative one week ago. So one week w/o rowing and as it stands at least 2-3 days more. however, I treated myself a SkiErg. Thats a really great way of providing an awesome complementary workout to rowing. Looking forward to combine both machines...
  10. Earl553

Weird year people in 2021 but did anyone somehow get a big bonus at work.

Every year is better and stronger, especially in my line of Consulting work. Since the pandemics started, it got even better as we do not have travel costs anymore. However, bonus is rare and low and the employees are not participating or benefiting from the company‘s success which - to be...
  11. Earl553

Not entirely. There are lots of places where you could just pay‘n‘play without any handicap or „license“. However, most of the more enjoyable courses require guests to have a handicap (often 36 and below) to assert some playing capability. Its an annoying sort of gatekeeping … unfortunately. Yet...
  12. Earl553

Finally received my T100s set. 4 months waiting time - I ordered mid September and received them last Thursday. In hand they are a thing of beauty. Took them to the range on Saturday. It was absolutely awesome. Coming from G410s I finally got to know what „working the ball“ really means. Yes...
  13. Earl553

Indoor Rowing

so sorry to hear you contracted COVID-19. hopefully, your fitness can be fully restored. At least your Trainings do not look much worse than mine and I did not yet get Covid -.- I just reached the 100k for the Holiday challenge which was at least one of my year milestones. Next up an HM im...
  14. Earl553

Indoor Rowing

Finally, Apple Fitness+ launched here in Germany yesterday. I directly jumped on the trial month and did my first guided workout today. boy oh boy, am I unfit. Did a 20mins workout with „Josh“. Charming guy, always smiling…even when going into the fourth full power interval… I do not like Josh...
  15. Earl553

Srixon ZX5 and ZX7 Irons Review

Interesting to see how much more consistent and better your ballstriking was with the ZX5s. Even AoA moved considerably into the right direction. Fitting and adapting a club to one's individual swing and requirements to perform your best swing is such an underrated part of the Golf game :)
  16. Earl553

so… are you finally ready to pull the trigger?!
  17. Earl553

I did notice it during my fitting, too. The T200 launched ridiculously easy even on crucially thinned shots (I dare to say, they were close to being skulled). It was close to Seeing balls launch the way they did and the feeling of moving the club yet was somewhat "too easy" for me. That's why I...
  18. Earl553

Sheeesh… desperately waiting for my T100S to arrive 😢
  19. Earl553

Foresight GC3 and Bushnell Launch Pro

Really nice device but unfortunately - as expected - hard pass due to being outside of my range budget wise :-( 3k would be a dream if fully loaded though :D
Back