Search results for query: *

1. B

What accessory(ies) have you lost on the course?

I lost an MGI remote twice. First time someone turned it in and I got it back. Second time, not so lucky.
  2. B

Any advice? First colonoscopy

Get a bidet. Your rear will thank you.
  3. B

Do you “Pull off shots”

it always go time except if it’s a forced carry where I have to hit the perfect shot. I can usually hook and slice at will. Maybe not hit the green, but be around it. Sometimes it works, sometimes not.
  4. B

On-Course Water Bottle

I use a 26oz yeti with the straw cap.
  5. B

A serial club : Would you play with someone that does it?

I would play with him, but I wouldn’t watch him swing. Probably wouldn’t help look for his lost balls either.
  6. B

Is an Apple Fritter a Donut?

I would say yes, but I love almost any kind of donut.
  7. B

Pre Swing Routine

Stand behind the ball, find a spot a few feet in front of the ball for aim point. Set up to ball and take half swing to get loose. Remember swing thought of the day. Fire away.
  8. B

MGI Zip Navigator AT, All Terrain Electric Golf Cart Bundle

I play in the rain all the time in the Pacific Northwest. Just prop up the umbrella and go, unless too windy. Then I go without. Never have had any trouble, just leave in the garage when I get home to dry out. Have over 500 miles on it with no issues at all. Best golf item I ever bought.
  9. B

What jam (jelly) is used in peanut butter and jelly sandwich ?

Home made blackberry or huckleberry jam
  10. B

iPhone GPS app

Looking for a golf app for iPhone. What do you all use. Looking for distances for sand traps and hazards off of tees. Yardage to greens etc. Thanks for suggestions.
  11. B

MGI Zip Navigator

I bought the zip navigator quad off the Costco.com site. One of the best purchase I ever made. With a bad back, it makes walking a breeze. Still have my clic gear cart that I will sometimes use on flat courses. the zip navigator climbs hills very well unless extremely steep, then will need a...
  12. B

Can this putter shaft be fixed?

In the 1980s, when you bent a shaft, we would rub a towel down on the bend really fast to create friction and heat the shaft up. Don’t know if it would work but worth a try if your buying a new shaft anyway. Unless it’s under warranty.
  13. B

Golfers Elbow - Best Elbow Braces

I‘ve had some success with the Stamina Pro patch.
  14. B

Common Misnomers About Where you Live.

In Washington state it doesn’t rain all the time. Completely two different climates between eastern Washington and western Washington. Eastern is dry and hot during the summer, western is cooler and comfortable. Winter is cold and some snow in eastern, and western is wet and cool. Unless you...
  15. B

Hello from Washington state

Hi, from Kent, Washington. Been lurking here for awhile and decided to join this forum. Just retired last December. Started golfing after high school but quit due to work kids and a bad back in my late 30s. Took it up again in my late fifties. now In my early 60s. After retiring can only play...
Back