Search results for query: *

1. 1

Best Shot of the Year?

I was 215yds out, slight uphill pulled out my 7 iron. Took a perfect on-balance swing and tossed that ProV about 125ft into the air and had it land over the flag about 7 feet. It bounced, checked and spun back into the cup. Pretty sweet shot.
  2. 1

Lets talk about....The Cart Girl

I think I have more fun on the golf course than anyone else.
  3. 1

Cart girls hit on me all the time. I like it and they know after their shift they can come home with me. It's a great golf course.
  4. 1

The Beer Thread

I'm going to bust open a 18 yr old bottle of Scotch tonight and savour the great taste and the hammering.
  5. 1

Congrats: You Just Won a Driver

Awesome! Congrats! People in here at THP are the best!!
  6. 1

How Many, new in package, golf balls do you own.

I must have at least 10 dozen right now.
  7. 1

All that matters to guys is having amazing women on the carts. Great day golfing on a great course and the cart whizzing around having food and beverages being served by a true goddess. Now that's the way to spend a day on the course!! Shooting par helps.
  8. 1

What would you eliminate from your diet?

I'd have to say fried chicken, french fries, burgers, steak, onion rings, pop, candy, cake, donuts, chips, processed meat, processed cheese, and the 20+ beers I drink a day.
  9. 1

Hitting off mats!!??

I don't like them.
  10. 1

Hot Chicks

That's the obvious response. And I say the same but I mean chicks other than our wives. The hot kind that can be brought home to enjoy with our wives!!
  11. 1

Hot Chicks

Does your golf course have hot chicks? If so, hot hot?
  12. 1

Describe the sound you're looking for in a golf club

There's nothing better than hitting the ball and the super loud sound is heard from the next fairway. Everyone looks over to see who the guy hitting it is. It's awesome. I hope they make clubs even louder.
  13. 1

Stock Market & Retirement Planning

The rule of thumb is save all the money that one of the partners make and live off the other. Within no time you will have millions.
  14. 1

Describe the sound you're looking for in a golf club

Super loud is the best. Driver and 3 wood and irons. Super loud metal sound like you hitting a tin can lid with a hammer. Louder the better.
  15. 1

The Beer Thread

Nah. I'm waisted right now and his pool is an 8 iron away and I hit about 23 into his pool. ha ha ha. 10-12 more beers to go and I'm farting like crazy
  16. 1

The Beer Thread

I'm so hammered right now. Just finished 12 beers since noon. Going to go hit some balls against the house and some into the neighbours pool. buuurp.
  17. 1

The Beer Thread

It's just after 12 noon here and I've already had 5 beers.
  18. 1

The Beer Thread

I get hammered every night. Last night I drank 20 beers and will again tonight. There's nothing better than getting totally hammered every single night. Drink up everyone!!!
  19. 1

Stock Market & Retirement Planning

Yup. I know the rule of 72 and every person should also know how it works. I got rich by using it as a quick calculator.
Back