Search results for query: *

1. jholl2277

Ketchup on a Hotdog

I like kethup, onion, and tobasco on my dog!!
  2. jholl2277

Write a sad story in 3 words

missed putt again
  3. jholl2277

Happy Birthday Nate

Happy Birthday! Nate!
  4. jholl2277

Gatlinburg May7 to May 12

I will be in Gatlinburg, Tn May 7 thru May 12 and would like to play a round or 2. I would like to play one round for sure at River Islands. If any THPer's are interested please let me know if you want to play. I called the course to see if they will be working their greens at that time...
  5. jholl2277

Rickie Fowler shoots over 100!!

Ricky Fowler, along with friend and fellow PGA Tour player Cameron Tringale, challenged each other to a left-handed round of golf on Wednesday. Ricky shot 110, and Cameron shot 117!! This is funny! I would probably shoot 200+!!
  6. jholl2277

Shoulda watched where we parked the cart!

My company sponsored a hole at a Texas automotive golf tournament this past Friday. I drove to Dallas Thursday to play in it. It rained all night Thursday night and Friday . At tee time,1pm at Stevens Park Golf Course it was just sprinkling so we played. Obviously it was cart path only. All...
  7. jholl2277

Mastercard Member for a Day at TPC courses

Mastercard Member for a Day events occur on specific dates at pricate TPC courses across the United States. Here is a link if anyone is interested http://www.tpc.com/mastercard
  8. jholl2277

Ohio - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Cleveland Golf

Played 18 today at Cypress Creek Golf Club in Ruskin, Fl. Hit more good than bad. Gallaway shot 88, Titliest shot 82. Here is am interesting part of the water hazard. Hopefully u can see the alligator sunung 20 yards from my ball!!!
  9. jholl2277

Wrist Problems

I am a right handed golfer. Sometimes a round when I hit a shot my left wrist kills me. What could I be doing to cause this? thanks!
  10. jholl2277

Best round ever!!!

Shot 69 today in the first round of the Memphis Senior Publinks at the Links of Galloway. Best round ever! One stroke behind in my age group (60-64) and 5 strokes overall. Tomorrow we play at Fox Meadows. I love my R11 irons. Thanks to Tadashi and all the reviewers this past winter! Also...
  11. jholl2277

WTB:: Taylormade R11 cart bag!!

My current bag is tearing up and I am getting an R11 cart bag. Thought I would try here first. So if anyone has an R11 cart bag they want to rid of please let me know. thanks jim
  12. jholl2277

Callaway to layoff 10% of it workforce today! sad!

Golf Channel just announced Calloway is laying off approximately 10% of its workforce worldwide.
  13. jholl2277

100 holes in 16 hours

A guy yesterday did this yesterday walking in 100 degree heat. Ain't no I could make even with a cart. http://www.foxsportsnorth.com/07/03/12/100-holes-16-hours-one-charitable-cause/landing.html?blockID=755744&feedID=5930
  14. jholl2277

Gardeners let's see your gardens!!

This my second attempt at growing stuff! Last year was a diaster. This year instead of tilling the yard I made these 4X8 boxes and filled them with garden soil. It is doing great!! Already have gotten several okra, squash, radishes, zuccini, and tomatoes (when the birds don't beat me)! We...
  15. jholl2277

The Mizuno Iron Truth Contest

Got this off Facebook Win a trip for four to see Luke Donald at the Ryder Cup in Chicago. Get your Mizuno Swing DNA numbers at a participating retailer to enter. http://theirontruth.com/?target=witness
  16. jholl2277

Need help finding a ball

I have a friend that has every Callaway U.S.Open logo ball for the past 20 years. EXCEPT for the 2008 year. Someone took it from his display rack. He has looked every where he knows but cannot find one. So I told him I would ask on this site and see if any one can help. Thanks in advance!!
Back