Search results for query: *

1. Pharaoh

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

We do great at both. I gotta say that.
  2. Pharaoh

College Golf conference Tournaments

They made the VCU players play a playoff against each other to determine individual awards because it was such a massacre. 😆
  3. Pharaoh

Callaway JAWS Raw Wedges

The 58 wedge has become my favorite bunker wedge. There has been a bit of learning curve though as it really gets a lot of distance out of the bunker. Theres been a few fliers as result but I’ve started swinging easier and been pretty great out of the greenside bunkers. Definitely a good...
  4. Pharaoh

Callaway Paradym Irons

I’ve been getting range and a bit of course time with the Paradyms the last few weeks trying to figure out the difference in impact by taking the Paradyms and apex 21s out together. Definitely a difference in place impact as the Paradym seems to have impact lower on the face versus the apex 21...
  5. Pharaoh

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

So yesterday had a serious slicing problem at GH but today driving was much improved. Was averaging 280 from the tee. Not my usual average but much closer to the 290 I was getting use to over the last month or more. Plus most were in good playable places except a few that had some bad kicks...
  6. Pharaoh

Tour Event LIV Adelaide April 21-23

Or that caddie that got drilled in the head
  7. Pharaoh

The Official Banter Away Thread

Happy Sunday THP!!!
  8. Pharaoh

VCU opened up a mind boggling gap of -14 to the next closest +6 🤯🤯 Been also following the PAC 12 as I just finished a program with Stanford. The men are struggling but the women are freaking amazing. They keep churning out great player after great player.
  9. Pharaoh

Mid Atlantic Meet Up- May

So fresh off a great outing at Golden Horseshoe I’m gonna get the new one rolling to see the interest for a May meet up I‘m gonna open the floor to our other Mid Atl states to see if people want VA to host for May or another state? Royal New Kent? Potomac Shores? Bulle Rock? Raven golf club...
  10. Pharaoh

Tour Event LIV Adelaide April 21-23

NSFW 😆😆
  11. Pharaoh

It's the Gethering for me in '23!

All I heard was something something golf, steak, and cake
  12. Pharaoh

Happy Saturday THP!!!
  13. Pharaoh

Minden is gone
  14. Pharaoh

My family snuck this into my place after finishing my Stanford SOM healthcare management certification program this week. Final grade won’t be in for a few weeks but I was told I’ve aced the program with top marks prior to the final assignment.
  15. Pharaoh

VCU opened up a 11 stroke lead on Day 1 of the A10 conference tournament shooting -11 🐏 https://vcuathletics.com/news/2024/4/26/golf-vcu-trio-stakes-rams-to-big-early-lead-at-a-10-championship.aspx
Back