Search results for query: *

1. Ahenby124

If you could play a round with one THP Staffer...

I'm going @Canadan on this one.
  2. Ahenby124

CONTEST The Golf Ball: 2021 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

I thought I would get the Chrome Soft X and gosh darn it, I was right!
  3. Ahenby124

Looking For Testers: Theragun PRO

1. Have you tried percussive therapy devices before? I have not, but was just talking about getting one the other day 2. What makes you want to try Theragun PRO? Been having some muscular pain in my neck and shoulder this year as well as being blessed with the tightest hamstrings you'll ever...
  4. Ahenby124

Cobra Copper Series Irons

Just take all of my money. Those are gorgeous!
  5. Ahenby124

The 2021 Mizuno Experience

You guys are bringing the heat today! This sounds awesome!
  6. Ahenby124

The 2021 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

Might have to cut my honeymoon a few days short if I get chosen! Hopefully my (future) wife won't mind....
  7. Ahenby124

Choose Your Mizuno Irons?

I'm currently gaming the 919 tours and they are great. If I upgraded, I think I would go for the 921 forged. Could use a slightly wider sole with the courses I usually play. But damn those mp-20mb are so sexy.
  8. Ahenby124

Congrats: You Are Headed to Vegas

Congrats on the win! Enjoy it!
  9. Ahenby124

Video Srixon Live: Huge Contest

Very excited! Been wanting to see the ZX7's in action for a while!
  10. Ahenby124

Favorite Brand Results from The Golden Ticket Contest

It's cool to see people move away from the traditional brands. Seeing Cobra and Mizuno so high on the list warms my heart.
  11. Ahenby124

Whiskey Thread

Can’t go wrong with Woodford. Cheers
  12. Ahenby124

Whiskey Thread

My go to's are Woodford and Buffalo Trace. I keep a cheaper option around if I'm mixing into an old fashioned, maybe four roses or beam. I'll have to give the Eagle Rare a try since it seems to be pretty well received.
  13. Ahenby124

CONTEST Callaway MAVRIK SUB ZERO Driver

Congrats @Stemmy66 now go hit bombs! 💣
  14. Ahenby124

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

Great write up @Canadan! That peacoat blue option is fire. Looking forward to giving them a try but I'm interested to see if it could outperform the Speedzone and make it's way into the bag.
  15. Ahenby124

TEASER The Mizuno Experience is Coming in 2021

This is really exciting. As a new Albatross member I'm looking forward to finding out how to get in on the experiences. Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  16. Ahenby124

What Are You Replacing Next?

Tough one. Very interested in to see the new drivers coming out but I've also been contemplating a switch to Hogan irons. Time will tell.
  17. Ahenby124

Srixon ZX Drivers, Fairway Woods, & Hybrids

Great write up! I'm definitely going to try the driver. It definitely seems like Srixon is trying to compete with the big brands and they're even pricing them in the same range. Looking forward to seeing these in person.
  18. Ahenby124

CONTEST 2020 THP Holiday Cheer: The Final Day – The Golden Ticket

Yes, I am a new albatross member for 2021. If I had to pick one brand, I think I'd have to go Mizuno, they are killing it in ever category lately. And if the courses I've played my favorite course is Tidewater in Myrtle. But looking to add some more courses this next year as soon as it is safe...
Back