Search results for query: *

1. ccjimmy2001

Checklist for golf trip? What am I missing?

Those tiny, single serve bottles of alcohol you get served on airplanes.
  2. ccjimmy2001

I’m surprised by how many people have said chapstick. I always associate that with wintertime
  3. ccjimmy2001

Battery bank is a great call!
  4. ccjimmy2001

One month until a golf trip to Pinehurst. Help me figure out what I’m missing (aside from the obvious stuff like golf clubs and balls). Speaker for music Rain gear (just in case) Koozies Electrolyte/hydration packets 50ml shooters Any other must haves? Or perhaps some small touches to...
  5. ccjimmy2001

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Just pulled the trigger on a new Callaway AI Smoke driver, and I’m so giddy. I may track the package and “call out sick” the day delivery is expected. @JasonFinleyCG @AT_CG my love for your brand continues…
  6. ccjimmy2001

ANNOUNCEMENT The Betting Window is Now Open - Introducing Albatross Coins

I got so excited when I all a bunch of notifications when I logged in… only to soon realize they all say “you lost X coins” after losing every THP Coin bet I placed 🤦🏻
  7. ccjimmy2001

Tag a THPer

I’m tagging @GolferGal. I’ve asked quite a few really dumb questions over the years, and she’s always been so helpful. 👊🏼
  8. ccjimmy2001

Callaway Double Trade-In for month of June

I doubt anybody has a crystal ball (that works, anyway), but does anyone know if Callaway might be doing another 2x trade-in bonus this year? I know they’re running a 50% trade-in bonus right now…
  9. ccjimmy2001

2 weeks in Ireland!

I HIGHLY recommend also booking in a visit to the open gate brewery immediately following the Guinness storehouse. It’s about a three minute walk and they always have amazing, unique beers on tap. I always like to stop at the brazen head for a pint or even lunch On my way to the storehouse...
  10. ccjimmy2001

CONTEST Win a Bridgestone Georgia Spring Break Capsule

I’m gonna go with the golf balls. Largely because I lose so many 🤦🏻
  11. ccjimmy2001

2 weeks in Ireland!

I used to work for Guinness and was in Dublin about once a month for a year and a half. If you need any Dublin recos (bars, things to do, etc), let me know
  12. ccjimmy2001

CONTEST The Bracket Challenge on THP - Stanley Cup Playoffs and Thread

NVM… I’m in! (Just had to refresh and start over)
  13. ccjimmy2001

Yep. Oh well… I don’t know anything about NHL anyway 🤷🏻‍♂️
  14. ccjimmy2001

Anyone else getting a “missed required params” message on the site when submitting picks? (Yes, I clicked that I read the Ts & Cs, and picked total goals scored in the finals)
  15. ccjimmy2001

Tee up Wedges on Par-3s?

I will tee up everything from nine iron and longer. Occasionally, there’s a short part three that I can reach with a PW or A wedge, and I will hit those right off the turf
  16. ccjimmy2001

Course we played today might have had JB running it

But more importantly… how do you play?!?!
  17. ccjimmy2001

Unpopular Opinion - The Masters / Augusta

This wasn’t what you were saying, but I’ll add to it nonetheless: I think “Masters” is the worst, cheesiest name for any sporting event. Don’t get me wrong — I LOVE the event. But, damn, I wish they’d rename it
  18. ccjimmy2001

Northeast Earthquake

All good by me. Entire house started shaking and things on the wall were rattling— kind of like a scene in a movie where someone lives by train tracks and the train comes by. But no damage. Was kinda funny… when it started, I immediately looked outside to see if some big truck has pulled up...
  19. ccjimmy2001

What is your “go to” club?

Well, I haven’t yet lost a ball with my putter…
Back