Search results for query: *

1. F

How do you fill your foursomes?

Any reason for doing this via email rather than group text? Also, how much time do you give people to respond? Have there been any situations where you have taken heat from the club/other members because people committed and then pulled out without enough notice?
  2. F

Seems like it is more geared toward leagues and outings rather than coordinating casual rounds among members. Is that accurate? Does your club use it for the daily tee time reservation system?
  3. F

This is awesome! So do you just send an email blast with times that you booked and everyone responds when they are available? Do you ever find yourself proactively trying to fill unfilled times or do you just cancel those?
  4. F

That’s unfortunate and I feel your pain. I am trying to avoid the same end result! When I am actually on the golf course with a group of friends it is a blast despite whatever planning frustration it took to get there. If it were easier to coordinate with friends do you think you would have...
  5. F

No kidding! Our core group are typically the ones who are logged into Bethpage's reservation system refreshing at 6:59 PM 7 days prior to when we want to play. However, especially these days during Covid, it has been so difficult to get a time even with 4 people trying to book. What often...
  6. F

This seems interesting. I will look into it. Is this a service provided through your club?
  7. F

People in our group who no show/bail too late without a replacement pay cancellation charge, as well. However, the real frustration for us comes not from the potential cancellation charges but from the back and forth via text and group chats trying to confirm 4 golfers for the round. In your...
  8. F

Moved up a tee box today

Like Phil joining the Champion's tour!
  9. F

I'm a lousy packer

Hopefully you end up showering/changing on those trips that you poop your pants and barf on yourself....
  10. F

Have you ever blown the bag up?

Currently considering it....
  11. F

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Listened to golf podcast. Went to driving range. Went down YouTube bunker shot tips rabbit hole.
  12. F

My friends and I play a mix of public and private golf. Each time we want to book a tee time or plan to golf at one of their clubs, it is a challenge coordinating everyone's availability. Furthermore, people will commit to playing without realizing they have some prior commitment they forgot...
Back