Search results for query: *

1. homesy68

lefthanded adaptor query for extreme

hi I bought a extreme and when it came it looks fine I no its genuine as the shop I got it of are legit but what seems to be the trouble is if I have the shaft and head in standard position the grip and shaft seems to be turned and also in the open position but if i close it the grip and shaft...
  2. homesy68

Taylormade CB irons bounce specs

hi ive checked all over but cant find it does anyone have the bounce numbers on a set of these irons please,
  3. homesy68

.355 into a .370 head query

after some advice I bought some Nippon shafts for my x hot pros and now I see the x hot pros are .370 and not .355 so I found were to get the shims to make it happen but is it a simple job or is there more to it than what I am thinking cheers,i was hoping to put shim over shaft then paste inside...
  4. homesy68

titliest irons are they .580 or .600

after some new grips but cant seem to find out what the ap1s are,are they .600 or .580 for the grip size cheers
  5. homesy68

R11 FCT settings query

hi thought i would try a R11,now ive been reading that if you use higher setting it closes the face and increases the loft +1deg and if you use lower setting it opens the face and -1deg,now the ive got the ASP at neutral and my club looks open at higher and closed at lower,im lefthanded so it...
  6. homesy68

Ping i20 Irons

lee westwood has posted on his twitter about the i20 irons here is a picture
  7. homesy68

ping i15 gap wedge query

i was wondering i cant find it anywere but do they do this in lefthanded and if so would they be able to bend it to a 52deg wedge cheers for any help
  8. homesy68

mx200s or ping i5 query

well i went back to a set of mx200s and really like them,head size is nice but all my woods are ping,now i no im stupid but i like it all to be the same in my bag, has anyone had any experience with both of these sets as to head size and sole width,thanks for any info
  9. homesy68

motore f1 75s v rip 70r

i use to have the RIP 70r in my superdeep but after it got run over by a car i need another shaft,now the company i get them of only have them left in the motore f1 75 stiff now would there but much difference to the rip as been lefthanded i cant get to try it before i buy it,
  10. homesy68

Taylormade Burner SuperFast deiver help

was wondering are these drivers draw bias please as looking to buy 1,ive tried the search but cant find any owner threads on it,well the 2.0 i can but dont want white thanks mods can you change title to driver not diever sorry
  11. homesy68

R( tp irons or new 2011 MCs

hi new to the forum and was after a bit of advice im a 12 handicaper but my ball striking is not bad,now i have a set of R9 tp irons but starting to get the i want a set of the taylormade MCs now is there any benifit in changing has anyone had both sets as im lefthanded so cant really go and try...
Back