Search results for query: *

1. S

Rapsodo MLM2PRO Personal Launch Monitor

EDIT: I think I just found if you swipe left on a session it will allow you to delete. Looking for some help with a new to me MLM2 Pro. I bought a unit second hand and it has about 3 months worth of sessions and data stored in the app. Ive searched high and low on how to delete old sessions...
  2. S

LAB Directed Force 2.1 FS/FT (Arm Lock trade considered)

!!!SOLD!!! LAB Directed Force 2.1 35 inches 69 degree lie angle 3 degree Press #2 grip Black shaft Head is perfect, no nicks or dings Headcover included $275 $250 OBO shipped CONUS Consider trade for mint Arm Lock Putter (open to brand)
  3. S

Lydia Ko No Longer on PXG Website

She is playing Proto Concept irons as a free agent. Japanese goodness! https://protoconceptgolf.com/
  4. S

Maltby PTM5

Which hosel material and model did you chose. Looks good!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. S

Video Help categorize my transition | Shaft suggestions

Tip trimming the yellow in your driver would put you at 43.5 inch playing length unless you extend the shaft. Shaft extension on a CB shaft at your swing speed may be Ill advised. I have a thought, PM inbound. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. S

Evenflow Black Transition

I just went through the same scenario with a swing speed of 103 to 105 that by the end of the fitting was hovering at 107. The fitting occurred outside, on a range, with no real world implications. I ended up being fit into a 70 gram TX Tensei White. I'm a descending blow, high spin player and...
  7. S

Suggestions similar to Srixon U85 in full set of irons??!

Just discovered rumblings of a possible ZX4 model. Possibly a more refined version of the UHX. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. S

Suggestions similar to Srixon U85 in full set of irons??!

Hello THP, it’s been a long time since I’ve been around here. Gold fell off hard for me over the last year. I am currently playing the Srixon U85 w/ Recoil shafts in the 3,4, and 5 iron. 6-PW are Z585. Every time I hit one of the U85’s I think “only if they made these in a full set.” Any...
  9. S

A thread for SoCal golfers.

I can’t commit to weakly, but would be willing to occasionally join when you have an opening. Keep me in the loop... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. S

SeeMore Putters Thread

Glad I got mine before the list came out. I wouldn’t want to be labeled as a “bandwagon’er.” Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. S

SeeMore Putters Thread

I’m in for 2020! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. S

Srixon Z 585 Irons and Z 785 Irons

Per a Srixon rep/fitter/employee who is also a friend. Late September 2020 will be the next 2 year release date. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. S

Xcaliber Golf Shafts: What is your take?

So glad I dragged you into this thread. Real world knowledge of an under appreciated product is always a good thing. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. S

Srixon Z 585 Irons and Z 785 Irons

I just switched back to the Z irons after a fitting with the Southern California Cleveland/Srixon rep. He told me no new Srixon gear until September 2020. They are rotating Srixon and Cleveland on 2 year rotation and they are on the Cleveland rotation this year. Current Srixon gear will be...
  15. S

Xcaliber Golf Shafts: What is your take?

THP member Popeye is the resident expert on these shafts. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. S

Cleveland Launcher UHX Irons

I hit these and the new Launcher Turbo woods yesterday. The entire line is absolutely ridiculously easy to launch. I am scheduled for a full fitting this weekend with appropriate lofts and flexes. May just displace the F9’s.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. S

Cobra KING F9 SPEEDBACK Driver

PM in bound regarding this set up. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. S

Cleveland Launcher UHX Irons

Hmmm, I was gushing over the F9 irons in my “single digit playing GI clubs” post, but these may get a shot! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. S

FT: Directed Force Reno 2.1 for long or broomstick style putter.

I am looking for a broomstick style putter. Prefer center shaft but open to what is available. Must be in good to excellent condition. Up for trade is a like new DF 2.1 Reno, 33 inches, 70 degree lie angle, Presse grip, and head cover. Let know if you have something you may want to trade!!!!
  20. S

FS- Directed Force Reno 2.1 Putter (like new)

EDIT: I am open to a new trade offer as Im trying to secure a set of hybrid type irons. Looking for Altitudes or hibores. $210 cash will also work! Received this brand new as a replacement for my old DF. Only rolled twice on outside practice putting green. Looks like new. 33 inches, 70 degree...
Back